Clear All

• EA please change your ranked server rules

This is ridiculous.. The rest of your rules I can live with.. but if this
    setting isnt lowered soon, I will be not be selling ranked servers much
    longer.. My customers are getting fed up with it. I have given you your 10
    ranked server quota, now ALL 10 of my customers complain daily because
    of inactivity..

Its ridiculous watching players enter a server, waiting 10-15 minutes,
    and then leaving because the game wont start.

Find another way besides punishing the 99% of honest players to deal
    with your precious ranking system being exploited by cheaters and such.

get real EA. If this setting isnt changed (lowered to a reasonable #) soon,
    I will be doing away with BF2 servers all together.. and Im not the only one,
    I know 2 other GSPs who are tired of it..

Oh, and look what you are doing to the non-ranked server admins,
    customers.. nobody wants to play on them.. because of your silly
    ranking system..and unlocks..

you guys are nuts.. where did you go to business school? Ahh, what am
    I wasting my breath for.. you dont give a hoot.. thats obvious by the
    time it takes you to fix any issues..

Comment

I use to find that alot on our server where it would empty when there was sufficent players but try changing your map rota. Your more likely to get players on if you start your rotation with karkad or mashtuur city. Maps like oifields or wetlands/stalemate arnt great maps to attract people to the server. Try changing it around see if that helps. But yeah 10 players is stupid but im sure EA in it's wizdom had a reason for doing so.

Comment

you need alot more $$$$$$$ in your post to get EA's attention.

Comment

I will only play ranked servers...period. I believe most feel the same way. The min number of players is simply a by-product of cheaters, so blame them until Dice finds a better way to manage the problem.

Comment

My customers run a whole slew of map arrangements.. some are Karkland 24/7
            and others are just a few maps in the rotation, and others the whole lot..

It doesnt matter.. I have 2 large clans as customers, both of which want
            and pay for 32 player ranked servers.. but they rarely are able to get
            8 players together at the same time to get a game started.. and BOTH
            are cancelling their server next month.. 1 clan is even disbanding totally
            and going back to Unreal Tournament..cant say I blame them.. the sky
            is the limit in UT.. in BF2 the sky is whatever EA says it is..

and yes, to the person who says I need more $$$$$ for EA to listen...
            youre right.. and thats exactly whats wrong with EA.. I have sold hundreds
            of UT2004 servers.. and if I needed, I could hop on the phone with EPIC
            if I had a major issue, to get it resolved.. dealing with EA is totally
            differant.. they couldnt care less..

Comment

yup i totaly up with your idea's and thoughts. i have been administrating servers for 4-5 years now and bf2 was the 3rd type of game i admined and hosted. well to be short EA sucks so deep it's not even funny anymore..

it's fun to play bf2 i admit but from a host/admin point of view this game sux so bigtime it's unbelievable.

sorry for the extra rant but i totaly am on your site and i know many many hosts here in the netherlands which feel the same about ea. i have been talking to a lot of host's the last month and most of them said literly screw EA ...

EA could learn a lot from Valve

Comment

Working...
              X