Only a n00b would do this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only a n00b would do this!

The other day im playing on shogua stalmate and this tank is parked at out base capping a flag. well im a medic so there is not much i can do to this tank, soi for kicks i take out my pistol and start shooting at the tank...
    well that warning noise musta gone of in the tank because this moron got scared and JUMPED OUT OF THE TANK!
    This tank had full health and this moron just jumps out because the warning noise went off :laugh: So i jumped in the tank and killed him

end of story

I did that on Songhua too. I was an eng, saw the T98 capping a flag. I plant mines in front and behind him, but something tipped him off. He hops out, I hop in, 5 MG rounds later im disarming my mines and enjoying my shiny new tank.

Comment

Theres no warning oise form a pistol, just laser guided weapons.....you can hear and see the hits and it tell the direction it came from.....but..well he was an idiot......

When im caught dead by a tank...I just run at it with a knife

Comment

I've always thought it was funny how people jump out of perfectly good vehicles. It's not as important in the vanilla games b/c the vehicles really aren't that powerful, but go play Forgotten Hope (or FH2 when that comes out) and jump out of a tiger or king tiger tank and see how much abuse you get.

Comment

Just run and jump at it, pretending to throw c4 and usually people get scared and jump out then too lol

Comment

Are you shore he didn't jump out to just try and kill you with his rifle. Many times when have enemy around me in a tank I just jump out and kill them.

Comment

Warning noise from what? Not from your pistol obviously.

Comment

A tank driver dies with his\her tank end of story. Thats the first lesson any driver should learn next to never expose your rear or drive to close to cover that allows spec ops to get close to a tank.

Another that kills me about inexperienced tank drivers is as an engineer lays a mine behind the tank and then jumps from behind cover and then quickly hides to trick the driver into coming after me at a flag. Never chase an engineer in a tank.

I just got off our ranked server on Karkand and a fool pulled up the west road by the back of the hotel, got out of his tank to go through an alleyway to the hotel probably to take the flag!?? Tank drivers are for providing heavy cover not taking flags that have to be taken on foot. Anyway, I got a perfect USMC tank which I kept for the other half of the round undamaged (thanks to a few crates and the help of an engineer or two.)

Comment

how do u know your gun made a lock on target noise in his tank? so he got out because of something but it sure as hell wasnt because your gun made a noise. I dunno maybe u are the "n00b"?

Comment

Yep, its a fifty fifty story here......the driver may well have been a n00b, but there would not have been any noise, OR he was out to kill you rifle style.....but then he'd be a n00b for leaving the vehicle really.........

Comment

Not a complete noob tactic. If you hop out of the tank while say a jet has a lock on ya the lock will be lost. I have saved my butt a few times hoppin out and repairing when the buzzer goes off. I do wait till the tank is near death though. Also, I have captured many a flag consecutivly with a tank. Of course that's usually the unpopulated flags on the way to the real fight though. You get two tanks running side by side though and you can capture flags with ease. When Tanks convoy together it can be a beautiful sight. Just remember to make room for your buddies to get the flag.

Comment

i dont know y he got out of the tank but i THINK it was because he heard a buzer noise, and nothing pisses you of more than when on karkland you have a whole squad following a tank into battle and the the driver gets scared and jumps out and of course the enemy jumps in and guns the whole squad down!

Comment

Noone thought that perhaps this bloke simply didnt want to be in a tank?? perhaps he was running for a buggy, or perhaps he was running to revive a nearby teammate?

Maybe he got flamed so much on here for driving tanks around so much he got a pang of conscience and didnt wanna be called a tankwhore anymore?

Comment

Working...
                          X