Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Day I Got My Purple Heart....

The Day I Got My Purple Heart....

It was a normal sunny day (as always) on map Strike At Karkand. Little did i know that by the end of this round my team mates would call me ' BIG CHIEF' now LISTEN up good and hard i was playing with the upgraded medic and was reviving my homedogs of the USMC with some first class morfen hits and local anishetic. Within 5 mins my points had already broken 200. Thats when i knew i was in for something special. Now at this stage i decided to go for the alousive PURPLE HEART i gritted my teeth and for the next 25minutes precided to kill 35 MEC Biatches. They were comming from the left and from the right but i held the line with head shots galore. I finally knew i had made it into my squadmembers (homedogz) hearts but it didn't stop there by the time i got rewarded my well earned purple heart i had only died 5 times to celebrate i decided to crack some heads i took up position as jeep gunner my squaddy biatch drove me into instant action. I was buzzing so much (not to mention sweatting like a pig) the enemy seemed like ants ready to be stood on that it what i exactly did.

omg so heart warming. Chicken soup for the Battlefielders Soul

Comment

ha ha

Comment

hats off to you mate. purple heart is A LOT easier to get in real life (although its quite painful). getting one in this game is just too ridiculous.

Comment

its nice that you wrote a story like that
          but i kinda want to call bs
          because from my exp you have to die 4 times as much ass you kill
          at least thats how i got mine
          i wasnt even trying

ps
          i know this looks bad being the first time i post and that im making fun of my self for dieing but i was kinda wondering if you can get it by killing alot of people

Comment

5 kills and 20 deaths is how you get it and no you cant get it by killing alot of ppl

ranks:http://www.totalbf2.com/strategy/ranks/
            medals:http://www.totalbf2.com/strategy/medals/
            badges:http://www.totalbf2.com/strategy/badges/
            ribbons:http://www.totalbf2.com/strategy/ribbons/
            check this stuff out and see what you can get

Comment

Re: The Day I Got My Purple Heart....

Originally posted by DigitalColonel
              The Day I Got My Purple Heart....

It was a normal sunny day (as always) on map Strike At Karkand. Little did i know that by the end of this round my team mates would call me ' BIG CHIEF' now LISTEN up good and hard i was playing with the upgraded medic and was reviving my homedogs of the USMC with some first class morfen hits and local anishetic. Within 5 mins my points had already broken 200. Thats when i knew i was in for something special. Now at this stage i decided to go for the alousive PURPLE HEART i gritted my teeth and for the next 25minutes precided to kill 35 MEC Biatches. They were comming from the left and from the right but i held the line with head shots galore. I finally knew i had made it into my squadmembers (homedogz) hearts but it didn't stop there by the time i got rewarded my well earned purple heart i had only died 5 times to celebrate i decided to crack some heads i took up position as jeep gunner my squaddy biatch drove me into instant action. I was buzzing so much (not to mention sweatting like a pig) the enemy seemed like ants ready to be stood on that it what i exactly did.

Dude, i got my Purple Heart as a NOOB. i was only a private first class and then i managed to get my purple heart.
              P.S. don't you get it if you die too much? casue that's wah tit says

Comment

LMAO what a terrible lie!! Really tried to sell it too.

Comment

i got my purple heart without trying. it was like my 5th match. i saw it pop up and was like 'sweet' :P

Comment

lmao good post love it

ive yet to get the purple heart

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalColonel
                      Within 5 mins my points had already broken 200.
                      That's when it dawned on me this is one large pile of b/s..and yeah, you need to get your @ss handed to you to get the purple heart.. got mine the very first round I played and wasn't proud of that one tbh

Comment

Can you get the PH more than once? Like the gold/bronze/silvers?

Comment

Why cant i get my purple heart?

Comment

you can have mine

Comment

What a crock of ЅHIT! Hahaha Within 5 Minutes, he had racked up 200 points AND he relised he had to kill 35 MECs, he died only 5 times? Is it cool to get your Purple Heart now a days? I remember everyone declaring it a Noob Award, it's very hard to die 20 times I find....

Comment

Working...
                              X