Wow wtf happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow wtf happened?

I've played BF2 ever since it came out.. and never had a problem. But today my game crashed to desktop and ever since i haven't been able to play any games. What happens is: the game loads fine, and I'm in. But I have no control over my mouse or keyboard, preventing me from clicking anything. I've tried reinstalling my catalyst 5.7 drivers and reinstalling BF2, no luck. I also searched the forum without finding much help. SO... is there a known solution for this?

Go too 5.6? lol ive said this in a lot of threads?!

Comment

I had a very similar problem earlier. Does it stop responding when BF2 loads and goes to the login screen or does it stop when you actually join a server and get to the kit screen?

Comment

Seems like a glitch, should be pand out in the next patch , or a virus?

Comment

Originally posted by BryanG
          I had a very similar problem earlier. Does it stop responding when BF2 loads and goes to the login screen or does it stop when you actually join a server and get to the kit screen?

It happens when I get to the kit screen. And about the drivers, I never had a problem before.. so I don't see why I'd have to go back. Negative on the virus thing too.. I scan 3 times a week. I'll try rolling back my drivers though.

Comment

Figured it out! For some reason my BF2 decided to whipe out all my controls. Just had to hit 'Default controls'!

Comment

Exactly what I was about to say, good job.

Comment

BF2 has a tendency to randomly loose the key bindings. EA rushed DICE into releasing the game before DICE was ready (I think atleast). This is just one of the many bugs because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfKhaos
                  BF2 has a tendency to randomly loose the key bindings. EA rushed DICE into releasing the game before DICE was ready (I think atleast). This is just one of the many bugs because of it.
                  Yep, that happens when you (like all of us) buy a BETA........

Comment

Working...
                  X