Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any better way to get points than this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any better way to get points than this?

Be the co-pilot in the attack chopper with a good pilot. Have him cap flags while you rack up the kills. Is there any better way to get points?

blackhawk whoring!!!!!11!!1!

Comment

play mashtuur city and be usmc get in the blackhawk and lets the poitns flow

Comment

just got to keep playing and keep practicing. The more you play the better you will get.

Comment

blackhawk whoring!!!!
          Not the blackhawk, the other chopper. The Super Cobra.

Comment

and i say.. blackhawk whoring...

Comment

no hes trying to tell you that you should blackhawk whore if you want points

Comment

Sharqi on Mec is the best way to get points other than blackhawk whoring. This is the only map I've found where I can wrack up tons of points without just sitting in the blackhawk.

Get the MI-28. You are a good co-pilot? You should be able to get 60+ kills per round. I got 70+ twice in a row. But you need to make sure you have a good pilot too.

You can also wrack up a lot of points in any chopper co-pilot seat as long as you and your pilot are both pretty good. Every time I'm with my pilot I get either first or second place.

Comment

oh, ok. sorry

Comment

its not whoreing he is just using a tactic if u spray and pray ur a spray whore

Comment

70 points.. if im in blackhawk i get easy 200 points.

Comment

Originally posted by jdogg007-FED
                        its not whoreing he is just using a tactic if u spray and pray ur a spray whore
                        hmm no. try again.

Comment

70 points.. if im in blackhawk i get easy 200 points.
                          If that was to me then you need to re-read. I said 70+ kills. Times two = 140 points. This is also excluding any teamwork points you might get from flag capping or your pilot getting kills etc. Plus it's more fun than sitting in a blackhawk. That is unless of course you are in the gatling gun.

Comment

Originally posted by StlouisSniper
                            Is there any better way to get points?
                            find where the top ranked players play, join them and whore points off of them. most of them are vehicle whores and all you need to do is keep repairing their choice of vehicle. you'd get a TON of assist-type points!

easiest way yet.

Comment

Originally posted by =LAF=Pilioka
                              Sharqi on Mec is the best way to get points other than blackhawk whoring. This is the only map I've found where I can wrack up tons of points without just sitting in the blackhawk....
                              I 2nd that vote. This map is great for racking points as pretty much any kit other than maybe engineer. Gulf of Oman and Dragon Valley for vehicles whores.

Comment

Working...
                              X