Map Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map Idea

I have an idea for a map that would be 1 or maybe 2 long streets with the flags placed along and buildings on both sides with no way to get to the next flag without going down the middle of the street or fighting your way down it. I think it would slow down the lone guy who gets the very last flag and ruins the fun of the frontline. IMO Karkland with a good chokepoint near the beginning of the game is the most fun ive had in this game. What do you think?

i think a game with 2 flags in a very very very very very small area would be fun for a few games. Shotguns would own

Comment

I was gonna create an urban map like that where both teams have an uncapable and 2 flags in a city apeice with a river with a few bridges and shallow areas for crossing. That way, no ticketbleed for either team off the start and you get some intense firefights across the river, but I can't do anything with the editor, so meh. Too used to Worldbuilder for Gens and ZH.

Comment

They had maps like those in counter-strike, It was fun until sum 1 realized that you can just throw a nade and blow up everyone then go cap the flag!

Comment

My prob with the editor is there isnt a way to create level terrain at different levels. IE Worldbuilder you selected the tool and then the rate/or height it affected. If I knew how to do this I could probably do just fine =|

Comment

Working...
          X