X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay away from Hoc server

Heroes of combat i think.

what a faggots one of its members killed me cause i was gunner at "their " blackhawk in mashtuur city.

Well, nevertheless, in a couple of weeks my clan will have server you are alll invited except this suckers.

cheers.

P.S. We wont kill no one in a chopper for taking a gunner position.

Lol Ur So Kewl

Comment

Unfortunately stuff like this happens. Their are a few immature clans out there that act like this. I ran into this on the TFH server where I was kicked for doing well and had to put up with certain clan members swearing at me and trying to flame me on these boards. Just avoid the server, there are plenty of other clans that act appropriately.

Thanks for the warning I wil avoid that server.

Comment

Originally posted by LT_Bootymac
        Lol Ur So Kewl
        Post of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by LT_Bootymac
          Lol Ur So Kewl
          Oh god, try at all to look over the words and actually try to understand what the problem is??

Ok, dont answer i dont want to get angry with the human species.

Comment

lol same exact thing just happened to me. I was playing on SN][PER Clan server or something like that in mashuutar. As i was running for the chopper, one of their 'members' shot me in the back, and then another revived me and i got in anyway, lol. kinda funny cause i got in the chopper, didnt lose a death, and got to punish the guy that killed me

Comment

I have spent a few rounds killing spawn campers on an unsaid clan server though I won't say there name only because they are predictable and easy pickins'. Killing spawns on a base that you can take the flag is on think. It's even cool to go a base that you can't capture the flag of and take vehicles but, to have 4 or 5 losers hiding behind a box of supplies with sniper rifles at the far end of a runway is lame. Also obviously planned by the group. The clan for the most part seemed ok. I think these guys where new.

Comment

Don't take their spot in the helo then, the guy probably died and was respawning back in and you come out of no where and hop in, in as much n00b-style as possible, and refuse to get out or read any text messages until you are teamkilled, and I bet you punished too.

Comment

usually if i dotn get in the black hawk at the beginning of the round kill your self and spawn as a spec ops guy. Through C4 all over the chopper bad because theres always ppl waiting for the chopper, drive all the way top the closest MEC base and get yourself killed, switch teams pick up your old kit and block up the c4, boom 10 kills

Comment

Some people don't know whether they're playing Grand Theft Auto or BF2.

Comment

Find a new server, stiffen that upper lip and move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X