Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver ability assist

I got this today:

Any idea what it means? I was driving along in a humvee over a bridge, when I realised the bridge was out. I hit the brakes but too late, and ended up going nose first into the ground below (The map was Mashtuur City). I bailed out of the vehicle before it hit the ground and survied. Then this message popped up. Also, I had a squadmate in the car with me, but I think he bailed before I fell off the bridge.

it happens when ppl do stuff in your transport vehicle such as kill, heal and repair and I also believe you get a point for every 2 mins ppl are in your vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by C11.Nemisis
      it happens when ppl do stuff in your transport vehicle such as kill, heal and repair and I also believe you get a point for every 2 mins ppl are in your vehicle.
      But when passengers kill someone, it's called a driver kill assist. There was nobody anywhere near us that could have been recieving healing or repairs, and I had only got in the vehicle no more than 10-15 seconds ago. I have NEVER seen this message appear before, but I have just found a thread where someone else mentions something similar. It seems like you are awarded this point when leaving a vehicle under certain conditions:

Comment

they did not kill anyone, but for example (i think it is this way) when you are transporting some guys, and one of those guys is a medic , he heals someone else in your vihicle, then you get an assist point like you did, same thing for repair.

Comment

If I remember correctly, the other guy in the car was a medic, and he was healing me. Would that be it? If so, it's strange to be calling it a driver ability assist. And I'm getting points for being healed!

Ho hum, at least I now know.

Comment

When I fly in an attack chopper with my brother or a friend I get lots of Driver Ability points. My guess it gives it to you for dangerous moments and stuff. I don't know, it's random. :hmm:

Comment

You just get them every now and then when driving with passengers in your vehicle
              They dont have to be healing or anything like that.

Comment

You get like 50 of those if you are BH whoring!

Comment

driver ability assits occur when a passenger in your vehicle uses their 'support' actions while in the car. For instance, if you have a medic in a gunner seat of a jeep, and you get hit but not killed by an enemy, he will automatically heal you while you are driving, and you will get a 'driver ability assist' point, hence the 'DRIVER ABILITY' part

Comment

Working...
                  X