A furious M203 Attacker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A furious M203 Attacker.

It was a lovely day at Strike at Karkand. I was running down with my lovely PKM and killing my enemies. So at about 1:00 p.m I was running down this hill and I hear shots coming off at me, so I turn around and see a guy shooting.

I hide behind a wall and wait. Then the guy probably sneaked around and jumped over the ledge behind me and shot a M203 at me and missed, I turn around and start spitting out all I got 'cause he made me jump a little. While shooting at him, he starts jumping like mad and reloads his M203.

I was like damn, I'm dead, but nooo, he shoots and misses again. I keep spraying at him, so he keeps jumping up and down, up and down, to reload his M203.

So again, I'm like oh noo, but again, he MISSES. After that I started to laugh a little to myself and thinking I thought it was a gun designed for noobs, but actually it was even harder than I thought it would be, well, at least for him.

So then he runs into the closest building and reloads in there, while I keep spraying at him, he comes out and shoots again, and again he misses, but this time I actually get him.

After all that madness I start thinking, if he is that bad with M203 from 10 meters away, then how would he be able to kill someone from any other gun?

THE END

Yes, its kind off ridicoulus, i only use the M203 to take out long range targets, like someone hiding behind a sandbag in a machinegun. Its all a question about getting used to the aimer.

And i also use it for anti-helicopter warfare.

Comment

me thinks he just leant the rule of the 'arc', but he was over compensating, he should practice v bots first. btw, what rank was he?

Comment

If I remember correctly a Lance Corporal.

Comment

I find it funny someone:

1) missed 4 times with the noobcannon &
          2) couldn't kill in CQC with the PKM going full auto.

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
            Its all a question about getting used to the aimer.
            How can one do that?

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
              Yes, its kind off ridicoulus, i only use the M203 to take out long range targets, like someone hiding behind a sandbag in a machinegun. Its all a question about getting used to the aimer.

And i also use it for anti-helicopter warfare.
              the crosshairs?

Don't worry about them. just learn how to aim it.

Comment

Very funny story,Although I found it rather hillarious that it took you that long to kill some one,So who really sucks?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. G-Capo
                  Very funny story,Although I found it rather hillarious that it took you that long to kill some one,So who really sucks?

At first he scared me a little so my crosshair went up and I just started to shoot wherever, not even close to him, then when he started to miss all those shots, I just couldn't stop laughing.

Comment

if i can kill 4 ppl with a 20 round clip easy and you cant kill one guy with a what 200 round clip..... man you need a mini gun then you might hit something.

Comment

100 bullets in the PKM clip... and yes it's a pain in the butt trying to hit someone up close (sounds stupid but true). I've been standing 3 meters behind someone who was prone to the ground, started shooting at him with the crosshairs in the middle of his back, and still he turns around and pops me with 2 bullets. If you're not prone yourself when firing that PKM the bullets go all directions except where you actually aim

Comment

Why do a lot of people call the nade launcher the noob cannon, as far as I know it's like the awm/awp in cs, 90% of the people can't kill with it, but those 10% that can, are really good. Aiming with the nade launcer is pretty har, and you really can't shoot to close to yourself or you will die. Aren't you people just over reacting.

Comment

lol, I love strike at karland for the M-203, that weapon cains, but I hit first time, like one time these 3 MEC were behind a barricade pinning down my men, so I went behind them lobbed off a grenade, "BANG" :laugh: 3 very easy kills, it might be an easy weapon to get kills with, but to use it effectively, it requires some skill and effective use of the aimer helps for long range shots, like a few of you guys said.

Comment

I can say without lieing that i have NEVER met a Assault in close combat that has used his main assault rifle on me, always the GL, except in long ranges, they only use it when you meet at corners, crap thing is, they never die themselfes

Comment

Working...
                            X