Getting fed up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting fed up.

Why is it that the damn stats 'forget' to update EVERY TIME I have a killer night of points, ribbons, metals, etc.?????

Nothing kills a game like having a satisfying round not count towards your stats!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I don't want to hear 'log out then back in' or 'it will update in 48 hours'... these are stats from weeks ago, and days ago that I'm not getting credit for

Thanks for listening to me *****

Did you check the BFHQ and not the web-based stats? If you did, that sucks

Comment

I swear there is code in the game that says (If game = AWESOME then cause (player to disconnect) or (server to crash) or (stats not update)

Comment

Originally posted by SithL0rd
        I swear there is code in the game that says (If game = AWESOME then cause (player to disconnect) or (server to crash) or (stats not update)

:laugh: true

Comment

Close....pretty close.

Comment

I hear ya, does that to me too! Not ONLY does EA make it IMPOSSIBLE to get higher ranks, ribbons, badges etc, but they make it so that when you DO get something good, it doesnt stick!

Comment

Yea does my head in aswell, "conection problem" whats that all about

Comment

Funny you should say that... I usually get frequent 'connect errors', disconnects, etc. When I'm #1 in the game... hmmmm

Maybe this is EA's way of making sure people never stop playing this game (by making them WORK, AND WORK AND WORK for to get to the next rank, even though it will never happen!!).

Comment

Originally posted by TheInvisibleMan
                  Funny you should say that... I usually get frequent 'connect errors', disconnects, etc. When I'm #1 in the game... hmmmm

Maybe this is EA's way of making sure people never stop playing this game (by making them WORK, AND WORK AND WORK for to get to the next rank, even though it will never happen!!).
                  i can hear the xfiles theme song playing in the background too :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by TheInvisibleMan

We should make EA/Dice work!!! For god sakes its been out know for a while and nothing has gotten better about this game except for the fact that not many people are playing it anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by C11.Nemisis
                      i can hear the xfiles theme song playing in the background too :laugh:
                      :laugh: a faint green light glows from your screen when you have "connection problems"

Comment

It just happend to me again... first place rank and doing very well... High kill:death ratio and BOOM... Connection error and boot out of the server

WTF IS THAT???!!!

Comment

Yep....had that happen many a times.....about to give up on this game. Takes too long to rank up. Plus...I will never be able to catch up to the leaders ....even if I played all the time every day....they need to wipe the stats and make it easier to promote. Give some of the new players a chance to fight for the top spot.

Comment

Some servers, although ranked, are not having their stats accepted by gamespys stats server. If your stats don't update from a ranked server, remember which one it was and don't go back! If you wanted to be a nice netizen, you could attempt to contact the servers admin, and get them to hassle out EA I suppose.

I found this out when our Aussie Gamearena servers were acting up. http://www.gamearena.com.au/games/ti...ad.php/3176490

Comment

Working...
                            X