Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob...AGAIN??

Im Not Getting enough Points.im 5,000 Points away from corperal now but
    somthings going wrong. i cant get the same scores i used to a few weeks ago. i used to get 40-60 points a round, now i get 5-10 or 20 if im lucky.
    im playing on a good rig...running high just fine...i havent ever lagged at all.
    im ranked 3000 with m203...but for some reason i keep getting negitives and purpal harts. What should i do? Im relapsing into my noobish exsistence.

well only thing i can say is go play in non rank servers untill you get your grove back

Comment

it happens m8 best thing to do is take a few days off especially if youve been playing alot you can tire yourself out.

Comment

Your tanking the game to serously...
        do somthing fun like reate a huge minefield or make a Jihad jeep
        i even recomend BH whoring

Comment

Oh YEAH!!! A gigantic minefield You can teamkill everyone!!!

Comment

same, i get 10 teamkills in a round, they jump in front of my jet, or my chopper if they dont get it, or they just ran in my fire line..
            and than they punish, makes me mad >_<

Comment

ffs this is craaaaapppppp, it's like your asking yourself if your noob.

Comment

Take a break from playing so competitively. Open up Single Player, jump in a jeep, and just run over bots for a while. Teammates, opponents, who cares, just enjoy yourself.

Great way to relieve stress too. My personal record is -547 points in a single round, =D

~Salad

Comment

Originally posted by SaladFork
                  Take a break from playing so competitively. Open up Single Player, jump in a jeep, and just run over bots for a while. Teammates, opponents, who cares, just enjoy yourself.

Great way to relieve stress too. My personal record is -547 points in a single round, =D

~Salad
                  Nice. When I get burned out I do some jihad jeeping or noob slaying on an unranked muahaha

Comment

You also gotta remember that the compeition is getting tougher -- people are getting more experienced.

Comment

Probably just a streak of bad luck getting stuck on the wrong side over and over. It can be discouraging and effect your mindset. I agree wih SaladFork. Go to single player,put it on easy and shank 'em all in the back. lol. Kepp killin' to you are smiling angain then go cause some mayhem. I think we all have or bad streaks.

Comment

Originally posted by CYco
                        same, i get 10 teamkills in a round, they jump in front of my jet, or my chopper if they dont get it, or they just ran in my fire line..
                        and than they punish, makes me mad >_<
                        God I hate people like that. I was on this server the other night. The map was Gulf of Oman. I was USMC. This guy takes the F-35 I was gonna fly, and takes off then bails out over the enemy base. I asked him why he bailed out so fast, and he was like I want to base snipe. I was like well next time let someone who is actually going to fly the plane fly. Well nothing happened the rest of that round. The next round same map. I get the plane and he stands right in front of it. I was like misfit (that was his name) will you please move? He didn't say anything, so after like 30 seconds I took off hitting him and tking him. He punished me. I was like misfit wtf is wrong with you? He was like that was my plane. So, I bomb with the plane, then I get shot down by stinger. I spawn on the carrier and he is waiting by the plane and tks me with his G36. I punished him and he was like "revenge man." So he immeaditely crashes in the plane. Then I get the plane and he pulls the same *hit as before, standing right in front of it. I have to run him over again and he punishes me. Then he starts a kick vote against me. I was soooooo *ucking pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He said kick 1LT-Forslund he tks for planes. I was like misfit hold on. You sit in front of my plane and intentionally make my tk you, and then you try and kick me? The rest of the round the majority of the server tried to kick misfit. The closest we got was 20 votes, we needed 22 on a 32 player server.

Comment

i thought you could take off verticall to avoid n00bs?

Comment

lol @ this thread.......

Comment

Working...
                            X