Weird Occurance on Zatar Wetlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Occurance on Zatar Wetlands

Was playing on Zatar Wetlands yesterday (had to look up map name here) and had a weird occurance happen to me. I had just narrowly found my way to one of the enemies flags that was pretty low key. When i made my way up the stairs to the upper level of the flags stronghold i found a sniper laying down. I proceded to sneak up and knife him, easy..... or not. After knifing him i settled down to capture the flag. It went down to just narrowly being neutral then stopped. I figured, ok an enemy just arrived, so i began the "creep around trying to find whos here thing". Well i ran around, and around, and around never saw anybody. I had 3 more squadmates come for backup and help me search for the enemy who was preventing the flag from capturing. A uav, 3 guys searching, a heli passover all came up negative for any enemies at this flag but the flag stayed at just a sliver for the opposing team. We eventually just abandoned the flag but saw the flag raise back up for the enemies a while later. Just wondering if anybody else has had this occur to them as this was the first time this happend to me.

Yes its a common bug...I cant believe this game got released with as many bugs as it has.

Comment

Yes several times with six guys around me
      Check attached pic

Comment

yah, i had that happen on Karkhand also, the flag by the traintracks. Only, it went down, and came back up but it was still the US flag, even though our meter bars showed it went to our side and we got points for flag neut/capture. We could leave the flag zone and the flag wouldn't do anything at all. On top of this, the US guys could spawn there lol. We let them take the flag back, then we were able to recapture it.

Funny thing was, when we realized that the flag was letting US spawn on it, I went and stood behind a spawnpoint with my DAO from about 2 feet away and killed the guys as they spawned.

There are a few messed up bugs in this game, that's for sure. Last nite was another good example on Sharqi peninsula. Helicopter comes buy and I see a red tag, I jump in the AA nest and get tone, fired off at him and the missels tracked him, I got slapped with 'team vehicle damage'....

Regardless, I still enjoy the game a tone

Comment

get everybody out of flag cap range, then back in. should be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by illusion987
            Yes its a common bug...I cant believe this game got released with as many bugs as it has.
            agreed, but this isnt a really obvious bug

Comment

Working...
            X