Suicide Bombers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicide Bombers.

Last map I played was FuShe Pass and when I was in the Type98 tank, I was suicide bombed by American SpecFors about three times. They would either drive right into me with a sticky bomb and detonate or they would drive by and jump out and detonate on my tank. This is not a rant at this tactic. I actually admired their enginuity. I was actually laughing at my iminent death. :laugh:

heh yeah I had some guy do that to me a bunch of times at karkund... but he was playing MEC... kinda fitting i guess. lol

Comment

prolly trying to get their explosive bage more than anything. I used the same tactic twice to get my explosive badge. (yes twice, stupid stats not updating)

Comment

hehe I think i saw once .... but it just stupit you cant have any stats cuz what! u kill two or three and u're one of them...maybe it's good when you find a Humvee with four or five of them Boom!

Comment

Originally posted by Wigga
          hehe I think i saw once .... but it just stupit you cant have any stats cuz what! u kill two or three and u're one of them...maybe it's good when you find a Humvee with four or five of them Boom!
          You don't die if you jump out before you detonate.

Comment

You dont even have to jump out. Put like 3 c4 bon the front of a jeep and just drive fill speed and crash into it. the c4 detonates on impact

Comment

I have used this on unranked servers for a laugh.... I don't do it on ranked ones because i hate dying!

Comment

You suicide bombed me twice a couple days ago, on a ranked server.

Server was 24/7 Karkand SBF

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
                  You suicide bombed me twice a couple days ago, on a ranked server.

Server was 24/7 Karkand SBF
                  ME? If so, that was the only time i have ever done it in a ranked server...and it was karkland... your name jihaad summit??

Comment

I don't know which is worse.... when they suicide bomb you with sticky C4 attached to a jeep, or when they throw C4 on your tank, you jump out to get away, and they still detonate it, killing you anyways...

Comment

Originally posted by aLLyBOOM
                      jihaad summit??
                      Sonicjihad?????

Comment

lmao sounds like a laugh

Comment

Sonicjihad?????
                          -SilentBoom

Sonicjihad is probably another guy you suicide bombed.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
                            -SilentBoom

Sonicjihad is probably another guy you suicide bombed.
                            I remember now LMAO.... that was the only round I have ever used it... at least you got kill points as well!!!

I remembered sonicjihad because i stole his tank in that round whilst he was repairing it......not happy!

Comment

I remember now LMAO.... that was the only round I have ever used it... at least you got kill points as well!!!

I remembered sonicjihad because i stole his tank in that round whilst he was repairing it......not happy!
                              Someone did that to me yesterday and then ran me over. I don't know, maybe its me but I found it funny. It was my own dumbass fault anyways. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X