Favorite maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite maps

I love the city maps.. of course the big favorite karkund, i like mashtuur a lot also, and the one with the construction, sharqi i think?

I think my favorite map though is dragon valley.. and songhua stalemate is also great.

I freaking hate Kubra Dam though... Man I hate that map.. if I'm on a server playing 3 rounds, and that map comes up, I'm gone. I used to hate FuShe pass, but I'm starting to like it though.

Kubra Dam is soooo good, if you have a good heli driver and you the gunner, that = ownage we were flying in the same heli for bloody ages, nearly the whole game.

I also like Gulf Of Omen, when your flying the MEC plane

Comment

My favorite map is either Daquing Oilfield, or Gulf of Oaum. I played the demo from the day it came out until the day I got the full version and I still love The Gulf.

And I hate Kubra Dam too. When I saw the screens of it before I played it, it looked like it was going to be awesome, but there is too many snipers around the Dam, and I get killed so quickly on that map.

Comment

I like both Fushe Pass and Dragon Valley. A perfect mix to me of ground, vehicle and air combat.

Comment

Sharqi pennisula ( I prefer to play medic )
          Mashtuur city ( I prefer to play medic )
          Gulf of oman ( I prefer to play Special forces + medic )
          Top 3

Others
          Strike at karkand ( I prefer to play medic )
          Oilfields ( I prefer to play Support )
          Clean sweep ( I prefer to play engineer )

Comment

Fushe Pass, Kubra dam, Dragon Valley, Zatar Wetlands and Sharqi Peninsula are all my favourites.

Comment

I prefer the Chinese maps over the MEC maps. Darquing is the best for me, great for armour. FuShe is a blast too, an all around good map.

Comment

Working...
              X