Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF2 Editor >> Buildings dissapear when i go to close...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Editor >> Buildings dissapear when i go to close...

Anyone know how to change this... If im not vieing the selection point of an object, it goes invisible..., really annoying.

Basically, objects dissapear when i try and get close... changes depending on object and size of object...

Anyone know how to change this???

Editor forums:

Comment

that link doesnt have a solution. Its not my memory because i always have heaps of memory space left... (i have 1gb ddr2)

Anyway, i just started up the editor again and all is good now... Hope thsi gets fixed though

Anyone have a solution...

Comment

Ok, I believe it does this when the center point of the object isnt visible anymore (where you can find the X, Y, Z, things when you move the object). This is so it doesnt render all objects at once, its rather logical. I mean render all objects = loads of memory loss = LAG!

Comment

it needs to keep the objects in the memory anyway, since there still there... I believe its a bug because it goes when you save and reload the map, but sometimes, when i start adding new objects, it happens again. Also, when i generate the lightmaps, some of the buldings go weird and i dotn see the lightmap change till after i reload the map. It still is a BETA so hopefully we will see alot of fixes

Comment

Working...
          X