Sniping bullet travel time... or lag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniping bullet travel time... or lag?

my name kinda gives it away but i am a sniper and a matter of fact i haven't played any other kit but sniper. But whaterver, my real question or topic is i have sniped many people running but i cant figure out whether or not BF2 has bullet travel time. It seems that at great distance i might have to lead a bit, but could that just be travel time or lag? I have no idea... buts thats why this is a forum so please someone answer my question.

travel time

Comment

Its travel time. I have played tons of time on sniper and I have found that you HAVE to lead you shots if they are running. Lag or no Lag.

Comment

yes definately travel time .... try shooting at helis with the jeep or boat guns.

--Unreb

Comment

yes definately travel time .... try shooting at helis with the jeep or boat guns.

--Unreb
          Only do this with the M95. If you can manage to hit the glass, the bullet will go through and hopefully you get a headshot. It only works with the M95, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by StlouisSniper
            Only do this with the M95. If you can manage to hit the glass, the bullet will go through and hopefully you get a headshot. It only works with the M95, I think.
            I think what he is talking about using the .50 cal on the buggy's. when you shot at a heli thats is moving besides you and is pretty far you have to shoot in front of it a little to hit it.

Comment

time.

Originally posted by unreb

--Unreb
              different weapons are subject to different physics.

Comment

Working...
              X