TeamSpeak and VOIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamSpeak and VOIP

Do TeamSpeak and in-game VOIP on BF2 conflict with one another? Some of the people in my TeamSpeak channel say they use both together just fine, but every once in a while during my gaming, my VOIP will fail. I have concluded that it is TeamSpeak because I've tried turning TeamSpeak off and my VOIP in-game never suddenly failed like it did before. Why is it that my buddies can use both with no problems and it causes me problems? Any suggestions? My sound card is a Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit.

i use TS, Ventrilo, and Voip and they all work fine together, just as long as you know what yoru doing with hot keys.

Comment

I've played with VOIP and TS together and it worked dandy. I don't even have a soundcard (on-board sound on my Asus A8N SLI mobo).

Comment

Same here, I use the in game VOIP and I host Teamspeak for my buddies and I have no problems. Using a Audigy 2 soundcard.

Comment

They work fine together when I turn on my computer, get on TeamSpeak, and get on the game. If I go AFK or I get off and then back on the game, then they will start conflicting. To be exact, all that happens is my in-game VOIP stops working, but TeamSpeak remains just fine. Have any ideas why it does that?

Comment

Working...
          X