• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Action Ribbon...

totalbf2 says i need..
    · 10 Kills (Kill Streak)
    · 18 Kills in 1 Round

and i got a 22 kill streak...Proof...
    and that means i have more than 18 kills in one round why havent i got it?

perhaps a delay in updating the records or something?? i really dont know.

Comment

Originally posted by [R-Mod]Scoggs
      totalbf2 says i need..
      · 10 Kills (Kill Streak)
      · 18 Kills in 1 Round

and i got a 22 kill streak...Proof...
      and that means i have more than 18 kills in one round why havent i got it?
      Same thing happened to me and i had a kill streak of 22 aswell

It wont be a problem with stats updating otherwise your profile wouldnt have recorded the kill streak. Just try and get it again, its not hard, get in a tank or something :laugh:

Comment

did you get the messege telling you won the ribbon?

Comment

Does a kill streak of 22 have to be done in the same round. This is one thing i never knew. Can you take your kill streak to another round. EX. You get 11 kills to no deaths in one round, then get 14 kills to no deaths in the next round. Does this mean you get a kill streak of 25 or 14? Thanks

BTW, I dont know how I got it, because I got it in my very first round I played on a ranked server.

Comment

you need 10 global kill streak and then you need 18 kills with a gun i think, and not a tank or other vehicle

Comment

when I got it,I killed 10 with an assault rifle and held 20 kills in a round so *shrug*

Comment

Originally posted by StlouisSniper
                Does a kill streak of 22 have to be done in the same round. This is one thing i never knew. Can you take your kill streak to another round. EX. You get 11 kills to no deaths in one round, then get 14 kills to no deaths in the next round. Does this mean you get a kill streak of 25 or 14? Thanks

BTW, I dont know how I got it, because I got it in my very first round I played on a ranked server.
                hey buddy a kill streak is where you kill constantly w/o dying...
                and yeah i finally got it, 30min later

Comment

Working...
                X