• Time
  • Show
Clear All

205 songhua blackhawk

Comment

well good for you pal

Comment

Originally posted by MooJuice

not my best round score but one of my better ones.

i think my best was around 180 or something with 89 kills and zero deaths. kubra dam.

p.s. note in that picture that nobody in the entire server has a score over 30, except for that silk guy who was just sitting in my gunners seat and soaking up skilless kill asissts.
        Very nice

Mine is now 119 on Karkland.

Comment

I used to have 133 on karkund.. playing STRICTLY G3.. NO vehicle whoring at all. 32 server.

best now is 153 on songhua 42 kills, 12 deaths in the round... rest of the points were flag captures... maybe 5-6 kills were using a APC... I shot down a helicopter with like 3 guys in it with the APC gun.

But playing on 32 servers it's not really easy to grab a tank or a APC.. 90% of the kills were with G3.. but you know how it is if you are a G3 user.. you pick up extra kills on other kits cause you end up picking up whoevers kit off the poor bastard you wasted the last of your ammo on... LOL

Comment

I got 236 on Kubra Dam, with a Blackhawk. I also ggot two 170+ point games back to back on Mashtaar City

Comment

Originally posted by Chris369
              Very nice

Mine is now 119 on Karkland.
              why does everyone say karkland or karakand, its KARKAND. there is no L in it, cant you people read?

Comment

Aherm.... 1052

Comment

mine is 85 i think, i was a support on the black,

give out ammo and get kill assists

Comment

118 shougun stalemate. 104 sharqi pen., 98 strike, 101 mashtuur.

Comment

Score: 434
                      Map: Kurba Dam
                      Player Size: 64
                      Players: 40-50

I used the F-15 to get massive kills.
                      -If a chopper tries to cap a flag by hovering over it, bomb it instead of using missles. For some uncanny reason, missles seems to not like hitting helicopters and they spawn their flares a lot faster.
                      -Bail out and steal their main base, they lose their Aircraft, Helicopters, and several armors. Plus, MEC aircrafts cannot reammo or repair when they fly over the runway giving your team air superiority. I like that
                      -If the Mig-29 isn't much of a problem other than annoyance, ignore it and keep bombing.

Originally posted by 13ushwig
                      That would be impressive if you didn't play in a server with over 1000 ticket points.

Comment

Originally posted by Bird Killer
                        That would be impressive if you didn't play in a server with over 1000 ticket points.
                        Indeed. ranked server scores only. Imagine some guy thinking he is god for getting 5000pts on a 3000 ticket 64 player server with 10 people in it!!!!!... the game would last about a day though........

Comment

5 kills

Comment

I just got 171 as commander on Karkand. Would have been 175 if i didnt have to suicide 4 times to get away from stat padders

Comment

Working...
                            X