an1 else love the bf2 music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an1 else love the bf2 music?

im sorry but i just cant it outta my head. especially the chinese theme when the map loads for a chinese map. their weapons/vehicles suck but their music is great! the driving percussion with the twangy traditional chinese strings make for some really enjoyable load times. its the only reason i play chinese maps

BF2 music is good. My music is better.

Comment

man the music of battlefield 1942 and BF2 was the best in all the series, i love the BF2 music!

Comment

the only music i hear is at round end.

The other crap, i turned it off. It's the same music from the thousands of preview videos.

Comment

Is there a way to maybe change the music? Say to anything you like?

Comment

i tried didnt work crapped on about unmoddified content blah..blah..

Comment

Damn, uncool unlike BF:V

Comment

BFV had cool feature of actually also playing what ever song u wanted while being in a chopper which might sound stupid to some but was awesome.

Comment

the intro music rocks.. the drum part that is

Comment

I actually love the intro movie. The music for that is great at the end.
                    Ive seen it like 15+ times which is like every other time I started up BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by P3teR
                      BFV had cool feature of actually also playing what ever song u wanted while being in a chopper which might sound stupid to some but was awesome.

I just turn on some Classic Rock [winamp] and drift on in my apache. Especially CCR or Eagles

Comment

lol, I thought I was the only geek that liked the load-music, but it turns out otherwise. I agree with the threadstarter: the Chinese loading music is the best.

Comment

No I freaking hate it which is why I turned the music off

Comment

The Chinese music is the best when it gets to its version of the BF2 song... so catchy

Comment

What does it sound like? I always take a leak while it's loading so I don't get bored :hmm:

Comment

Working...
                              X