video cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video cards

has anyone ran BF2 on a navidia 5500fx card and how did it perform.thanks for the feedback.

Technically, it shouldn't even be able to run BF2...

Comment

the card was purchased by a friend bf2 recognizes the 5700 series the 5500 isnt much different.it has 256mb of video memory and is very close in other stats.i have a ati 600pro guru which does fine but may upgrade to nvidia the 6800 pci what is your preference. as to my friend guess we will just have to try and see. hope to hear from yoy thanke for your interest

Comment

Hey whats

I have an FX 5500 128mb AGP video card that i run BF2 and i can sincerely tell you it does not run that great. My proccesor is 2.26 and i have 768 ram so i might be getting bottlenecked by my processor but heres how i run bf2 with my comp

Everything on low, and i get an average of 20 FPS :cry:
        I would REALLY consider at least going for a 6600 gt because with my experience, an fx5500 will just not cut it.

Comment

I ran it on my other computer and it did all right with everythign on low.

Comment

my bro has it, hes on all medium with 1GB or ram and a p4 2.4, and the FX5500. It will do fine.

Comment

5500 is ok. i have a 5700 256mb and during fights and all, i get around about 80 fps, usually run about 90fps.

Comment

i have GEforce 5500 PCI version, it runs nice and smooth on my computer, with 512 ram.

Comment

The Fx series was the biggest mistake ever!!

Comment

I have a FX5200 and it runs smooth, but its in low low settings, but its still worth it to play

Comment

Working...
                    X