Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got an anti-tank mine stuck on me! (pic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got an anti-tank mine stuck on me! (pic)

I got an anti-tank mine stuck on me!

I was MEC and I was throwing mines when one stuck on me!

cant see it

Comment

Get glasses. - LensCrafters.com

+1 funny pic. :banana:

Comment

haha funny

Comment

happened 2 me with a meddy bag

Comment

Were u running and throwing them in the air? or just throwing it straight up?

Comment

dude are you serious. that is teh stupidest picture. i am sorry but you took teh screenshot when you threw it so it looks like you have it stick to you. is it not that obvious

Comment

Originally posted by punisher18
                dude are you serious. that is teh stupidest picture. i am sorry but you took teh screenshot when you threw it so it looks like you have it stick to you. is it not that obvious
                You are one hell of an idiot.

And, OP.. yes this is cool indeed. I've seen several screenshots of this.

Comment

Actually, this is old news. There was a thread a day or so ago about how you could stick mines to yourself by throwing them into the air and having them land on you. Never got it to happen myself, though.

Comment

Yeah because that would be the greatest hoax ever, and evryone fell for it 'cept you.... congratulations your special.

Comment

Originally posted by Possums
                      Actually, this is old news. There was a thread a day or so ago about how you could stick mines to yourself by throwing them into the air and having them land on you. Never got it to happen myself, though.
                      there was a thread a month or more ago too. I've never been able to duplicate it though.

Comment

I've never been able to do it when I try, but when I was just randomly throwing them it happened to me once. I was throwin them infront and behind a tank but one stuck to me and the tank killed me. When he ran over my body, he triggered the mine. It was awesome.

Comment

ahaha you are such a tard.

Comment

I tried to duplicate but it didn't work. I was holding down the sprint key while I was strafiing while throwing mines to block of the entrance to an approching tank.

Comment

Working...
                            X