Anyone Else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Else

Ok so I have a couple of problems with the game the first in awhile. This to me is weird very weird. First off I had to uninstall the game and reinstall it 3 times to get it to work, as I kept getting "Unmodified Content Only" bs. Which I still get, and a quick rejoin of the server I was in fixes it. So after that happen, I will be playing and randomly get connection problems and I noticed today my ping would be jumping from 34 to like 360. My connects fine it don't seem to happen in another other game. It's been going on constantly for a few days ever since I reinstalled the game. This to me proves to be very very annoying.

Now for some odd ass reason I'm getting the stutter for the first minute of the round and random freezes. How can a game that hasn't been updated since 1.0.2 get worse from a fresh install? Anyone else getting this problem?

Also I called EA technical support and cursed the guy out on the phone, apparently the jerk off has never even played BF2 and was reading off a "frequently asked question's paper". He told me it was my hardware I toldem what I was running, then he told me it was my connection. No where in any of his rage to blame my machine for the problem did he ever bring up maybe it was EA's fault or a bug with the game.

Wireless / Packet loss? Thats been bothering me, works fine for 42 and CoD, but BF2 is so mean on wireless connections.

And man, i feel your pain, i also have tons of problems!

Comment

Not wireless direct connection. Cable company works fine no packet loss on ts. I fixed it with a reinstall I think still pretty odd.

Comment

Working...
      X