BF2Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2Tracker

Is the website BF2tracker down or is it just me.

It's Down.

Comment

yeah its down, prolly till the stats come back online, or well theirs anyways.

Comment

This one seems to be work fine

Deneme bonusu veren siteler 2023 yılında nelerdir ve güvenilir deneme bonusu siteleri hangileridir sorularına sitemizde cevap bulabilirsiniz.

Comment

its down

Comment

I liked the buddylist thing they had.

Comment

My god, Look at the list of the point leaders. What a group of losers!!

Comment

ah cool i didn't know there was another stat tracker... man what the heck is up with them and the stats? it seems like they're down every other day

Comment

its cause its run by the same douche who ran the AAO tracker.

Comment

This was covered in another thread, but the short answer is E.A. is banning access of the tracker sites to their servers. They will eventually lock them all out.

Comment

its down because of EA most likely
                      EA blocked access to track stats

Comment

Its NOT down because of the stuff EA did...

Basically the server is down and the admins were out of town and unreachable...I am sure it will be up Monday no worse for wear...I think as far as the bf2tracker site, I think the issue is related to having recently switched servers...

Comment

Not yet--they are going through the trackers that hit them the most often and with the boggest user base. They will get them all locked out eventually until they can resolve the negative impact all these hits are putting on their servers. I have read it won't be permanent. That being said EA is in the process of locking out stat tracking servers.

Comment

Working...
                          X