Dao-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dao-12

I'm thinking about getting the DAO-12, the Anti-Tank unlock. I love being Anti-Tank Kit. I'm currently Lance Corporal and I got the PKM as my first unlock. My question is, is this gun good? I've picked it up 2 times from dead player's kits, but haven't killed anyone with it. I like how it's semi-auto shotty, not auto like Jackhammer, and it has a large clip!!!

I love it, if you keep clicking instead of holding down the mouse you shoot like it's full auto. That gun will suck for most of the maps but it will OWN on Strike. I was getting rediculous amounts of kills with that gun on strike.

Comment

I LOVE how powerful it feels when you shoot it, that's a big plus!

Comment

Originally posted by HammondofTexas2
        I LOVE how powerful it feels when you shoot it, that's a big plus!
        Nothin like a gun to make you feel like a man. I am reminded of the words of Homer, "When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power...like God must feel when he's holding a gun." He was clearly referring to a DAO-12--my gun of choice

Comment

^---- word. I love this gun, and it's ironic because I hate the AT kit. :laugh:

Comment

If you like to rush in by yourself, and start clicking like a bastard, then this is your gun. If you like laying back, fighting with your squad, then this wont be your gun. Like someone said, its only usefull on certain maps which is a downgrade.

Comment

I like the gun especially because of the extended ammo clips.

Comment

I picked it as my first unlock. It worked wonders for me cuz I really cant hit **** with the regular guns in the game. You have to make some sacrafices, like pick your fights in close quarters. Now I either play as Assault or AT.

Comment

This gun is better in every way than the SMG, there is no reason to use the SMG once you get the DAO12.

Comment

the SMG is just plain terrible so thats why i unlocked the dao aka streetsweeper....the thing rocks but it empties ammo fast and takes too long to reload but still pwns

Comment

I chose the DAO-12 as my first unlock (PKM was my second), and I haven't regretted it since. If you like playing Anti-Tank, then this unlock is a must.

Comment

i wanna get it 2. i used 1 of a dead anti tank its so powerful. its also a + cause i like the AT kit. but sometimes its only good on some maps. but becuase DAO is close range i would just use the SRAW or eryx for long range its so cool. yer AT rox

Comment

dao 12 is excellent it was my first unlock and without a doubt a great upgrade form the SMG witch was a POS.

Comment

The MP5 may be horrible but the PP19 is pretty good.

Comment

The DAO-12 is great. And if you already like the AT kit, you're going to love it after unlocking this.

Comment

Working...
                              X