Mixing AT mines and claymores!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixing AT mines and claymores!

his is the best Tatic i have ever seen!. Get in a helo with a support, engineer, and sniper and just drop AT mines and claymores all over the roads. You put so many of them that it will show up as one big red blow to friendlys and even the biggest n00b knows not to drive in there...
    Then the enmy will send out and engineer to remove them and they go boom. I did this and about 5 vehicles leaving the bast got held up. :laugh:
    Then take the chopper in behind them and do the same thing behind them which leaves them trapped! them minigun em all to death!!!!!! :evil:

-This is sorta hard to do the 1st time but after a while you get so good that servers start to kick you because there is no way to stop you!!!!! :laugh: :evil: :laugh:

Its a known tactic... but it is effective....

Comment

Originally posted by penguino
      even the biggest n00b knows not to drive in there...
      You put too much trust in n00bz

Comment

I'll give it a try.

Comment

the mines are limited to 5 per engineer, when 6 are placed, the first will disappear, same with snipers and 2 claymores.

Comment

Seems like a lot of hassle, but I bet is hilarious when you pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. SubwayEater
              Its a known tactic... but it is effective....

I salute you Jarrod...took balls to testify in front of Congress...........

Comment

but, you are forgetting that you can only place 5 mines at a time. After the 5th, the next one will remove the first one, and so on.

Same with claymores, only 2 can be placed at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadBob
                  but, you are forgetting that you can only place 5 mines at a time. After the 5th, the next one will remove the first one, and so on.

u for shizzle?

*edit* I mix vodka with milk...

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadBob

You posted the excact same thing as i just did above :P

Comment

rofl... wow that sounds funny as hell... if you are flying the helicopter as a support, do you replenish the crews ammo also?

Comment

Originally posted by shriven
                        rofl... wow that sounds funny as hell... if you are flying the helicopter as a support, do you replenish the crews ammo also?

yes, and get awarded too!

Comment

rofl... mix it up.. put a medic and a sniper and make a huge pile of health and AT mines... like its some kinda sick joke

Comment

Originally posted by shriven
                            rofl... mix it up.. put a medic and a sniper and make a huge pile of health and AT mines... like its some kinda sick joke
                            I laughed my ass off, I like the way you think!

Comment

if you get in my chopper as a sniper you will be shot out for a useful class to take your seat

Comment

Working...
                              X