Movie question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie question

ok how do I record my playing the game. What programs do I need? I want to try and make some videos of the game so what do I need? Also what is this battle-recorder? Thanks

bump---

Comment

I quick search has all the answers:

How Do Work the BF2 Recorder
      See: http://forums.totalbf2.com/showthread.php?t=6835

Comment

very simple use www.fraps.com program

Comment

thanks

Comment

can any1 give me a quick class in fraps. I just want to know how to record the movie and then add a song and play it.

Comment

ok how can I add my own sound to the movie. Also how do I get rid of the gusy voice who is like "if you want to place c4, blah blah blah.

Comment

bump bump

Comment

anyone??

Comment

download the latest fraps... 2.6.#

Earlier versions DO NOT work within Bf2..

fraps is simple to use... runs in the background.. run it before entering BF2..
                    use the hot key, usually F9 to start recording what you are playing..

warning, you must have a VERY GOOD video card to play while recording
                    using fraps.. there is noticable "lag" when doing this.. I have found that
                    my best video card performs 'ok' doing this.. meaning that its still feasable
                    to play the game while recording, whereas a lesser video card will start
                    stuttering frames once you hit the hot key to start recording..

plenty of RAM is also a good idea..

Either of my ATI X800/XL/256 or NVIDIA 6800GT/256oc does this ok..
                    But my ATI 9800PRO/256 stutters slightly..

In any case.. Fraps is a easy program to use, just look thru the menus
                    to set it up before going in, you can adjust the frames per second to
                    record in, half screen or full screen, record audio or not..
                    The files are stored in your FRAPS directory as AVI files, and they
                    are HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE in size.. I usually load these into Windows
                    Movie Maker, clip off the parts I do not want.. add some texts, credits,
                    effects, and save it as a WMV file.. Usually a 3 Minute video ends up
                    being 60-70MB.. not too shabby for the quality I get..

btw, fraps works within any program using accelerated video.. so
                    you can record clips of dvds, movie files, other games, etc..

It also has a screenshot hot key..F10

over and out.

Comment

well I tired and I con only get 30 secons of video?? Why? Do I have to piece several movies together?

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-
                        well I tired and I con only get 30 secons of video?? Why? Do I have to piece several movies together?

u need 2 pay 4 the full package dude

Comment

damnit, because I wanted to do the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                          X