Quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question

Am I the only one that stopped playing the game right after I got Corp? I unlocked the L85A1 and loved it, but the game seemed to lose its luster after I got Corp, probably because I never planned to try and get to the next level. Its been over a week since i have played the game, and it still seems boring to me.

Try playing the game for fun and not for stats. Can you say burnout factor?

Comment

Actually I play for stats and I haven't gotton bored one single bit after unlocking first gun. When you see this game compared to others there is never 2rounds the same.

Lets say for example you play Americas Army in few rounds you will see people doing the exact same thing but in BF2 one tank exploding or a plane crashes totally changes the round.

Comment

Well, I admit when I was around 7000 points, I was playing day and night just to get enough points for Corp. After I hit Corp, I figured, FINALLY, i can play for fun and not for points, and its just not the same. I miss it, yet I am bored of it. Understand

Comment

Try setting yourself challenges in the game mate , like just defend 1 flag for the whole round and don't bother with the stats .... You'll find that you get more proficient with 1 specific weapon or vehicle and your stats will be rising faster and faster because your getting better at the game . It's when you're going for stats that the game gets boring . Just look at the Chopper teams ... how exciting can it be sitting in the back of a Blackhawk as an engineer while someone is just flying round capturing flags .... now that's what I would call boring , even worse is the stat exploiters ... stab revive , stab revive .... hmmmmm must be really good fun NOT!

Comment

I got most of my badges/ribbons through just playing for fun. Except the knife badge.

Now all I can do is play for fun until I get close to 250 hours total time lol.

Comment

Originally posted by StlouisSniper
              Well, I admit when I was around 7000 points, I was playing day and night just to get enough points for Corp. After I hit Corp, I figured, FINALLY, i can play for fun and not for points, and its just not the same. I miss it, yet I am bored of it. Understand
              Try getting the other badges. The knife, pistol and explosive ord. badges are quite challenging.

Comment

If getting up the ladder is so important to you just make another account so you can get that feeling again when you get promoted maybe that will help you keep the games luster.

Comment

Originally posted by PFC_Kiriakis
                  If getting up the ladder is so important to you just make another account so you can get that feeling again when you get promoted maybe that will help you keep the games luster.

As stupid as that may sound for a stat junkie like me, thats actually good advice. I just thought about it and I would be able to unlock other weapons and mabye fortify my K/D ratio. Thanks for the advice homie.

Comment

i jus like to make full use of my c4 mwheheheh always keeps me entertained...and being heli copilot...i love those tv guided missiles

Comment

well i would play but EA is too busy jerkin off so they cant fix this godamn stat problem. its been like 2 fking weeks already im geting sick of it. i wana unlock my gun and i cant. theres alot of idiots over at EA dont know how the **** they can hire them

Comment

Im still trying to get to CPL, half way there sf unlock is next then ill just play to play.

Comment

well start playing custom maps thats what my sqauds server is going to be already have a few custom maps on it

Comment

Originally posted by jdogg007-FED
                            well start playing custom maps thats what my sqauds server is going to be already have a few custom maps on it
                            Is there any good servers out there with custom maps? I would love to check them out so I can get lost all over again.

Comment

its because getting Corp is a target, and when you reach it you have to hit a much higher target, its abit daunting, i suggest stop going for stats and go for fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X