No announcement yet.

I need confirmation to those who has the Expert Pistol Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TotalBF2, please update the badge info, i also thought the expert pistol badge was 100 kills. Jeesh now i need 400+, oh well. * draws pistol from holster *

Comment

Originally posted by Bird Killer
      Did you recieve yours after 100 or 250 or 500?
      Did you recieve yours after 18 to 20 pistol kills in one round?

I have over 170 global pistol kills and twice I've killed more or equal to 18 players with my pistol yet did not recieve this expert pistol badge.

This badge is proving much fustrating than the Expert Knife Badge!

I know there are other threads, but these threads did not completely confirm the whole story and the requirements to get the pistol badge.
      just got it 2 days

you need 500 global kills or more and then 18 pistol kills in one round

Comment

which map do you prefer to get it ?

Comment

Originally posted by ElekTriX
          just got it 2 days

you need 500 global kills or more and then 18 pistol kills in one round
          So how come I got screwed then? The server I play on is legit, the scores were counted by me in each round and verified after each round: 18 the 1st try, 26 the 2nd try...no badge either time.

Comment

500 is what I understand.

Comment

you need to get 21 sillys

Comment

OK I finally got it this evening...

1st, Nighthawk is wrong...but we already knew that.

I started the round with 551 pistol kills...if you read my previous post about not getting it after 507(18), 525(26)...551(18) worked!

I think you need 550, because everyone I have spoken with that has it, got it somewhere in the mid-high 500 range prior to getting the single round score. They all experinced the same thing I did at just over 500+, no badge.

Comment

i bet 500 works too if the EA Account / BFHQ server works well. But the last days it sux.

Comment

Working...
                  X