Not receiveing badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not receiveing badges

I've met the requirements for 3 badges, and I have not gotten them. Like the Aerial Service Ribbon... I've got 69 kills, (even 23 in one round) and I've been in an airplane for over 2 hours... yet no ribbon. Same thing for a few others. I mean, my stats are updated in BFHQ, but I just don't have the ribbons. What gives? Are the descriptions from this site incorrect?

*bump*

Comment

Arial service ribbon: be in a parachute for 10 seconds i beleive

Comment

Originally posted by SSpyder
        I've met the requirements for 3 badges, and I have not gotten them. Like the Aerial Service Ribbon... I've got 69 kills, (even 23 in one round) and I've been in an airplane for over 2 hours... yet no ribbon. Same thing for a few others. I mean, my stats are updated in BFHQ, but I just don't have the ribbons. What gives? Are the descriptions from this site incorrect?
        I've had the same thing happen with a couple of mine on some servers. You may have to wait for the stats servers to update BFHQ or re-do them again. Not really what you wanted to hear !

Comment

On some servers i am given awards again which can be a bit worrying that my account has been reset but thankfully it never has. I hope i havent been given any awards that i should have!

Comment

Ya. I had to get to 10,599 before I ranked up. No it wasn't delay. I had a score of 10,597 and I was like wtf why didn't I rank up. I sat a 10,597 didn't play for almost 24 hours, I get into a server the next night and 2 poitns later I rank up. I should have my vetran knife. I have 71 knife kills and I got 11 in one round, the vetran knife requirs 50 knife kills and 7 knife kills in one round. A friend of mine has 42 knife kills and hasn't even got basic knife badge yet.

Comment

Just wait for them. If they dont show up just dont play on that server u got them on again and get them again.

Comment

yea JJ thats happened to me with the delay moving to corporal, but it does take maybe 2-4 hours to get your RIBBONS or BADGES updated, i have so many gold medals and crap i dont even worry about those.

Comment

Most all of you are missing the point. I have not been recommended for these awards yet. It's not that I got them one time in a game, and they didn't show up in BFHQ... I never got them at all! And I ONLY play in ranked servers.

Comment

Originally posted by iNGy
                    Arial service ribbon: be in a parachute for 10 seconds i beleive
                    Thats a airborne ribbon you're thinking of.

Comment

Originally posted by SSpyder
                      Most all of you are missing the point. I have not been recommended for these awards yet. It's not that I got them one time in a game, and they didn't show up in BFHQ... I never got them at all! And I ONLY play in ranked servers.
                      Have you only been playing on one server? There are some servers out there that are ranked but are screwed up and won't keep stats. If you are just playing on one specific server, write the name down and send it to ea so they could fix it. Other than that I would just use a different server. I myself lost out on my vet pistol badge and a few hundred points because of this.

Comment

Working...
                      X