Matrix demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrix demo

i am working on a short machinima title called Matricks and here is a muck around i did and my first time using the bfrecorder. bare in mind this is just a test and the final product will look much nicer and have a plot with the hud off etc...

That's cool. :rock: What video editor you using?

Comment

dont laugh...windows movie maker. i used the bf2 recorder to get the slowmo effect and fraps to record it.

Comment

I won't laugh at anything that gets the job done. If you had Adobe After Effects, you could use an effect called time remapping. It allows you to ramp up and down speed in a little more complex way than something like premier that simply duplicates frames for slow motion.

It looks cool with what you used though. The rotational camera movements make it. I'm definately curious to see the final when you have put some time in on it, Keep up the good work.

Comment

thanks for the motivational words of wisdom

Comment

nice Ragdoll..

Comment

thank dice for the ragdoll not me lol

Comment

lol, very nice. Wouldve been cooler if they were shooting at the guy jumping at them...

Comment

This video perfectly demonstrates whats wrong with jumping and proning in BF2. :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShot
                    thank dice for the ragdoll not me lol
                    OHH.. yea.

Comment

hey akula. whats wrong with jumping and proning in bf2?

Comment

Working...
                      X