darkess problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darkess problem

Hey guys. i have a problem running bf2 on my pc. the entire game is wayyy dark. the menus, everything. on most maps its too dark to really play. its so dark i cant distinguish any features on my gun or arm. inside many buildings its pitch black. i have an nvidia 6600GT gfx card and 512mb DDR RAM. i have downloaded the latest nvidia drivers as well as the one that came with the bf2 installation. i have encountered other people with the same problem, and none of them have been able to figure it out. please if anybody has a solution let me know. thanks in advance
    -LS

Hmmm, I know you probably have already done this, but have you messed with the brightness settings?

Comment

on my monitor, yes, if there is a way to do it in game i have no discovered it.

Comment

What video card do you have? Have you check to see if you have some weird overlay on perhaps?

Comment

thanks for your help everybody but i was able to solve the problem. i found a great third party windows utility that allows me to alter the master brightness far past what the nob on my monitor allows me to.

Comment

Working...
          X