No announcement yet.

War in Iraq (Check this out please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

by far the best bf2 vid yet, ive said that about a lot of vids, but this vid just kicked all their asses!! hearin the 1942 themes made me miss the old battlefield hehehe, i hope they port 1942 down to the bf2 engine 1 day hehehehe BEST VID EVER!!

Comment

Link is dead, click here http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/p...ar_in_iraq.zip

Comment

Amazing video! I love the 'Saving Private Ryan' camera angles in it. Feels like you're right there with the infantry in the mix of it...

Sweetness!

This vid could be used as a BF2 promo it's so good.

Comment

Very cool video. Love all the infantry action.

Comment

i need divx update where i get it? I WANNA SEE TEH VIDEO

Comment

wow who is making these movies, they are really good

Comment

Originally posted by X-ander
                This videos make you r4ealise this game needs blood.. tons fo bloood right away.
                nice video, and i agree blood would add to the effects much more. but very nice indeed.

Comment

awsome movie. I liked the lighting alot. something u get with a highend puter?

nice work and keep it up. hopefully there will a 2nd one anytmie soon eh?

Comment

Very nice video, though I don't think anyone online or IRL is so retarded to run through the middle of the street in such a crowd if he has the ability to take cover. Spectacular but illogical.

Comment

whoah! sequel to ocel cekca keyes, one of my favorite movies! sw33t

Comment

Nice, makes for a great demo movie.

Comment

Working...
                        X