Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Sniper spots on various maps (post em here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Sniper spots on various maps (post em here)

Well hello there all again! I've figured that I would start a topic about the best sniper spots on different maps.
    So if you have / know a good a sniper spot in any of the maps post a pic so everybody else can use these tactics

Thanks for the tips guys.

Comment

LOL...why don't I just put up a big please shoot here sign when I snipe ?

Comment

nobody is going to give up their good sniper spots

Comment

by posting their "good" sniper spots, they would no longer be "good"

Comment

agree, nonsense topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos
              LOL...why don't I just put up a big please shoot here sign when I snipe ?
              LOL, for real! :laugh:

Or yell out "Yoohoo! I'm over here!"

Comment

CRANES!

(sarcasm)

Comment

no **** you think im dumb enough to give away my secret spot. not that i have any but whatever im still not gonna help you out.

Comment

y dont you just give away crappy spots (the crane or roofs) and go hide in a good spot (under a jeep) and snipe away at them

Comment

Originally posted by penguino
                      y dont you just give away crappy spots (the crane or roofs) and go hide in a good spot (under a jeep) and snipe away at them
                      thanks for ruinin it pal

Comment

wat do u mean, no one posted any spots (except 4 the crane)

Comment

i know! standing up out in the open in the tallest, most visible spot in the map!!!!! then you can see EVERYONE!!!!!!!

note a heavy hint of sarcasm..... but i seen it done

Comment

After doing a little flying around various maps, developing my chopper landing skills, I've found the best vantage point I could imagine.

Know those red and white smokestacks? They can vary in size, but I believe the highest one is the highest structure in the game, beating the crane by a good tad. The top of one is covered by a small vent, but there's plenty of room for a sniper to pull into cover if under fire from below. Below the vent is a thin plank going around the smokestack, kind of a safety if you fall. There's no ladder -- it stops a little ways up -- so you need a chopper to get there, and your pilot needs decent landing skills. If you miss the vent and start sliding down, the plank will catch you, and you may get a bump from that. Now, the only ones with a good chance of finding you are commanders, but because of the size of the muzzle, it's not an easy target for artillery (But, granted, it's not a hard target either). Ground units should not expect you up there, and I don't know the chances of them spotting you. And if you come under fire from a chopper, you can drop down to the plank for safety. And if ever you need a quick get-away/James Bond stunt, you can parachute off a fair distance.

The best one of these is on FuShe Pass, in the main southwest base. From it, you can see the two bridges and the flag area to the north, the dam and the flag area to the northeast, a bit of the flag area to the east, the flag area to the southwest and, if you drop to the plank, the nearer flag area.

Comment

Dont forget, being able to see something dosnt make you shoot it any easier, infact I found out you need to be rather close to the target for the sniper to work at all... Unless the guy you are shooting at suddenly decide to prone in the open, but that aside.

Any sniping spot posted here cease to be sniping stops since everyone wil know about it, just like the "special" spot mentioned in prima's guide which becamse the place to get knife kills rather than sniping spot.

The best place is the place close busy place like CP but unexpected, it could be as easy as a bush or grass or anyplace you can think of, obvious places like top of a tower is the first place people look for snipers, well at lesat non-noobs.

Comment

Working...
                              X