Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News regarding stats updating and stat sites (such as BFHQ)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News regarding stats updating and stat sites (such as BFHQ)

read:

Seems to be hitting just like they said. Remember this statement from the 7/29 community update?
    Shortly after we launched Battlefield 2, many users found ways to query the Stats system outside of the game client and began creating great interfaces and web sites that allowed users to pull their own (or really any player's stats). Unfortunately, we were forced to close this query off to the community after some malicious types in our Community began to run over-large and continuous queries. That said, we are currently deploying and testing a new service that will return some of this functionality to our dedicated players and we intend to provide this tool (along with guidelines for use of the service) very soon. Stay tuned to this space for news.
    http://www.eagames.com/official/batt...yupdate_072905
    I guess all the queries that the stats sites were sending were lagging things down. I have earned a badge and a ribbon today. I'm getting partial stats (like kills and deaths) but no awards. Some guy on the thread/link you posted stated that he got LCPL 8 times.... lol.

Comment

My awards yesterday didn't show up til noon today. I played on about 8 different servers so it definitely wasn't their fault. However it kinda was fun getting Distinguished Service and Veteran Pistol 5 times each :P

Comment

Working...
      X