No announcement yet.

Medic Unlock Gun < Default Medic Guns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medic Unlock Gun < Default Medic Guns?

I played a lot of medic lately and decided to use my unlock on what looked like a good gun (medic gun).

After playing with it a few times, I was really disapointed?
    You can't spray at all with it. And long distance its scope accuracy is worthless unless you shoot bullet by bullet...I find the default 2 medic guns to be a lot more accurate with iron sights...and a lot more spray friendly?

Maybe Im doing something wrong, someone enlighten me. Otherwise I think the unlock medic gun should be patched to have more accuracy...

Also can someone tell me what gun is "noob tube" and "noob cannon"

Originally posted by Al3x
    After playing with it a few times, I was really disapointed?
    You can't spray at all with it. And long distance its scope accuracy is worthless unless you shoot bullet by bullet...I find the default 2 medic guns to be a lot more accurate with iron sights...and a lot more spray friendly?

Maybe Im doing something wrong, someone enlighten me. Otherwise I think the unlock medic gun should be patched to have more accuracy...
    theres your problem. you dont spray w/ anything unless they are in your face. you can go nuts and fire off an entire magazine and hit like 4times if you're lucky or you can fire 4 times and make them all count. tap-tap-tap we all fall down.
    medic gun has crazy accuracy, you just need to learn to calm down and aim.

noob tube is nade launcher, noob cannon is mostly AT missiles, apc sometimes as well.

Comment

the m16 has more stopping power than the l85, i like the unlock but the m16 is the best hands down.

Comment

yea I like the m16 a lot for its 3 bullet burst. Just prone and even without iron sights its great acuracy.

That was my point if you spray the burst of m16 or the ak, its not as spread apart

How can you be come when playing strike at k lol.

Comment

The thing I like least about the L85 is that when you're using the scope it totally blocks your peripheral view, not the best thing to do when you're in a CQB situation.

The deviation added per shot is really noticable, to me anyways.

If you're a medic doing what they do best you should be right next to the Assault guys taking flags, not sitting way back on a hill trying to snipe in single shot mode through a scope, but just like all the unlock weapons there's a time and a place when they do come in handy.

Comment

this was my first unlock. very disappointed with it, and i never use it. thing absolutely sucks at close range. might as well just try and kill the guy with the pistol, youll probably have more luck

Comment

Is there a difference in accuracy between firing single shots in automatic mode and firing sinlge shots in single-shot mode?

Comment

I do beleive so. Even when I fire only once in auto mode it seems to recoil a lot more than firing in semi mode. Don't know why, just my observations

Comment

yea I feel like I should have unlocked the g3 or the SF gun. Even the anti tank unlock seems really cool, especialy for karkand.

Comment

Originally posted by C11.Nemisis
                    the m16 has more stopping power than the l85, i like the unlock but the m16 is the best hands down.
                    The L85 does more damage per round than the M16.

Comment

the L85A1 isn't that bad, I think it's really nice. Don't think like "i should've..." 'cause you don't know, just make it something to look forward to :]] I can tell by experiance that you won't be disappointed if you choose the G36C as your second unlock :]]

Comment

Probably will I hear nothing but good things about...I picked it up and tried it, very solid.

They should give us like a 1 hour trial period with the gun we choose before we get to unlock it....

Comment

Working...
                        X