BF2 Piloting: The complete guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Piloting: The complete guide

I have seen a few requests for a guide and some answers for piloting, and I just put one up.
    Please find it at this location:

damn thats perty long...and perty informative. thanks.

Comment

Nice long guide. Cheers oakenfold

Comment

Nice one. I wondered why sometimes I dropped one bomb

Comment

Good guide, now I have to get a joystick, my 0 kills 14 deaths in jets isn't very impressive..lol

Comment

Wait, ramming your plane into a Blackhawk isn’t a tactic?

Comment

Sweet guide, thanks man... oh by the way there is no such thing as centrifugal force. (Just had to nitpick)

Comment

Another important tip:

Comment

lol nice propaganda pic

oh by the way there is no such thing as centrifugal force
                  Damn that spell checker, I KNEW it was lying!!

Comment

Originally posted by oaKenfoLd
                    lol nice propaganda pic

Damn that spell checker, I KNEW it was lying!!
                    lol no, u had the spelling right. what he meant was that in physics, there is no concept of a centrifugal "force"

very nice guide. WOULD come in handy if i had a damn joystick...

Comment

Need a chopeer guide just like it.

Comment

Very well written. I've been playing Flight Simulators for years now, and I still learn a few things (Most notably about the 1 bomb 2 bomb switch).

I find with 2 bombs the trick is to release earlier than you think. I can get it where 1 bomb lands right behind and the other lands right in front, basically slaughtering anyone in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Frinkahedron
                          Very well written. I've been playing Flight Simulators for years now, and I still learn a few things (Most notably about the 1 bomb 2 bomb switch).

I find with 2 bombs the trick is to release earlier than you think. I can get it where 1 bomb lands right behind and the other lands right in front, basically slaughtering anyone in the middle.
                          Ok, that was just copying from Microsoft's Combat Simulator 2 handbook, wow real resourceful, i have the game and the handbook. I know how to do all that stuff, but it's not the most useful on BF2, it's like imposible to do a Immelman and stuff, and dive bombin aint the way to go, plus if you roll to evade enemy fire, he'll put a missile in ya, rolling only avoids gunfire, WWII does not equal the near future, not the most resourceful guide for flying.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

dive bombing works wonderfully.

rolling in a certain fashion that im not gonna bother mentioning works fine for dodging missels.

but, i didn't realize that was from a flight sim handbook, but i would be interested in reading it. not that it would do me much good though, i've spent most my time flying in this game, and before this it was in DC.

Comment

Working...
                              X