No announcement yet.

and again again again my stats won't update anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in the game..the server is was playing on just crashed..so MAKE THAT 4!

Comment

Originally posted by jdogg007-FED
      [B]OMG WHO GIVES A FLYING Duck-D+F=cant say stfu about stats not waiting give it time and if thats not it it could be stats wasnt up during ur time of play yeah there is alot of bugs with the stats but my god everytime it doesnt update DONT post about it there are more post about this than anything

:shakehead

Comment

I'm waiting on four ribbons, and I've been awarded one ribbon twice. Of course, none of this has shown up yet, but I'm hoping it will...

Comment

Originally posted by Cotizi
          lol...they owe you? well then they owe me a valorious unit and a crew service....prolly bout 10 gold medals and round 2K points from all the stats that got lost that i know i earned...

the point:

if its gets lost o well...im not complaining jsut deal with it and earn back whatever u didnt get. also, just give it more time sometimes it takes days to update.
          if i had a ton of money i would give it too u for not coming here and posting a useless post about ur stats being gone or not updateing wish more ppl would be like that

Comment

I noticed last time, you may need to return into a game and play abit then quit. Especially when getting your next rank.

Comment

waiting on good conduct ribbon, and about 200 or so commander points...

Comment

youll know that youve lost your stats when you recieve a reward, and it doesnt show up when you check but the next time you play and recieve an award that time, it shows up.. Confusing?.

Comment

Originally posted by [F.E.A.R]Cicada
                  i've been promoted to corporal 3 times today already

LMAO Same here

BTW to all people sayin ''we dont care about stats'' YEAH SURE!! that's why you always play in ranked server for hours,stop being hypocrites,everyone love stats,because it give you a goal,take the stats out,and BF2 become just another FPS.

Go ahead and flame me if you want,but im sick and tired of people like that,same ones who always take the DEVs side when others are mad because they pay for a game,and dont get a good quality service.

Dang hypocrites..

Just wanted to make a point...

FLAME ON......

Comment

Boy blackstorm you really told them....

anyway, stats just seem to be very slow to update. This morning when I woke up I had 20 more points than when I checked last night, then I went to work and came home to see that I had 120 more points than this morning. I guess they will show up, just takes time sometimes.

Comment

All my scores from yesterday only showed up around noon today, and I played about 8 different servers =/. Must have just been laggy everywhere because I usually don't have a problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X