Squads, best kit combos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squads, best kit combos?

I was just wondering what your comments were on squads and how they are best equipped?.

Given that there are a max of 6 in a squad what do you think the best combos of kit would be? Obviously it would depend on the role of the squad in the battle, but i was wondering if there was any combination that you had found through experience that works really well?

I only ask this as mosta the time when i join a server i look to join a squad and see what kits are been played. I then choose one on the basis that on-one else in my squad is playing that kit.

1 medic, 1 support, 1 engineer, 1 spec ops and 2 AT. That would own if you all worked together. Tanks and other vehicles wouldnt be a problem at all, youve got your support guy to keep your rockets full. There should be an engineer incase you all decided to get in an APC or something like that and spec ops for commander assets.

Comment

Yeh that would work well ..., personally (sorry engies) i would can the engineer in favour of another support or an assault. Seems that setup is a bit weak when up against infantry too but like the 2xAT's nice idea against any vehicle in a crossfire.

Again, that would depend on your squads role in the battle suppose.

Comment

2 medics, 1 support, 1 assault, and 2 anti-tank.

Comment

Squad Leader = Support > High armor, lives longer
          Member 1 = Medic
          Member 2 = Engineer
          Member 3 = Anti-Tank
          Member 4 = Anti-Tank

Comment

Originally posted by gunner.b0b
            Yeh that would work well ..., personally (sorry engies) i would can the engineer in favour of another support or an assault. Seems that setup is a bit weak when up against infantry too but like the 2xAT's nice idea against any vehicle in a crossfire.

Again, that would depend on your squads role in the battle suppose.
            Yeah that would be better. I totaly forgot about Assault. Ditch the engineer

Comment

It frustrates me to see engineers so underplayed. EA needs to do something to make them better cause I remember in BFV and BF1942 engineer was all i played. I think it has to do with the shotgun that the engies have.

Comment

Support as squadleader also allows them to sit back from a distance and provide covering fire and stay out of immediate harms way. And if immediate harm starts coming for him to kick his ass, hes got the most short range firepower in the squad.

Comment

This is such an open ended question that can be answered so many different ways. There's so many variables.

If you're asking about a 6man pub squad, then yeah, what the others have listed will work fine.

Comment

Originally posted by blackguy32
                    It frustrates me to see engineers so underplayed. EA needs to do something to make them better cause I remember in BFV and BF1942 engineer was all i played. I think it has to do with the shotgun that the engies have.
                    Yeh that would be it i reakon, but the shotty is a powerful weapon too. Im thinking unlocking the engineers gas powered next as its rumoured the new patch enables point for Spec ops blowing up assets. If thats the case it may open up a new era for engies.

Comment

2 medics (1 is not enough if he dies), 1 assault, 1 support, 2 anti tank or specops (depends on the map).

Comment

1 medic. 1 support. 1engie. 1 sniper. 2 Specops or ATs

then you got eveything. You got the medic to revive. The support to ressuply, the engie to repair, and the specops/at/engies to destroy tanks. The sniper will call out targets, and guard rear wit clays.

Comment

I'd say 2 spec ops, 1 medic, 1 support, 1 AT, and 1 assult

Comment

squad

Alright here it is:
                            For all the inner city maps that most people enjoy the most
                            2 medics, 1 being the leader
                            1 support
                            and at least 1 anti tank

that the minimum for a squad, and everything else can be what ever anyone else is comftorable with

Comment

I'd say

2 Assault
                              2 Anti-Tank
                              1 Medic
                              1 Support

for a map like Karkland. This squad would most likely stay moving on foot capping flags and would be able to take out people as well as armor. You'd have your 4 good guns (Assault, medic, and support) to combat medium range targets and the anti-tank guys would have the enemy armor division a little nervous when they get near your squad. oh and assault should have the m203 type gun in this squad for best assault. Not saying the g3 is bad, but the m203 grenades certainly kills enemies quick.

This would definitely work best for the MEC side and with mics.

Comment

Working...
                              X