Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explosives badge : Any Tips ?

Hi folks
    Trying very hard to get this badge, just can not seem to get the required 13 c4/claymore/mine kills in one round.

Please share your tips...thanks

Yo man. Its easy.

Find a server with same criteria as my War college server.

Play as sniper. Bunnyhop up to a guy and place the C4 facing him bunnyhop away. When he moves he dies...no way out . If you can play as commander and drop supplies to yourself to get more Claymores. Place them at chokepoints if you got spares (i.e. are close to supply drop). If you are not commander. Try to kill snipers and pick up their kit for more. Hang around support players. If everything else fails. Suicide to get more. Dont wanna lose momentum.

Good Luck!

/ Deus

Comment

Yeah what I did was use C4 in big firefights at Karkand...perfect for C4, just lay it down, camp, and BOOM!

Comment

I don't have it ether, kill lots of people with c4 but never 15 in one round

Comment

Play Strike at Karkand (64 player if you can). Be a sniper and run into the alleys by the hotel, where the MEC spawn. Drop claymores and run. Make sure to space out those claymores so they don't both explode over 1 guy. If you're not already dead, bust out your pistol/knife and kill people as bonus points. After your 7th run, the badge should be yours (assuming you kill 2 per run).

You can also try it with C4 using spec ops, but you have to place and detonate carefully. TKs. :hmm:

Comment

go on the frontline and wait to a teammate kills an enemy the wait for the enemy medic to heal him the run out with C4 and bang 2 kills

Comment

its plain dumb to pick a 64 player map. Why?

Game is shorter which equals less time to get kills.

It is more chaotic also which means its easier that you get killed or that a teammate eats the red skull so to speak

Comment

If i die at the same time, do i still get the kill or does that not count ?

Comment

Yes, you still get the kill!

Comment

Originally posted by Deus
                    its plain dumb to pick a 64 player map. Why?

More people. Better chances of killling people.

Comment

It's pretty easy really. It's best done on Karkand, or rather I did it on Karkand. Just spawn as Special Forces, then just plant your C4's on walls, roads, alley's and pretty much anywhere. Try running around with your C4 and if you spot an enemy, throw it and run away quickly and detonate.

Comment

Jeep + c4 * 13 = :yay:

Comment

The sniper has a claymore mine not C4 (unless its the samething)

Plus bunny hoppers SUCK!! LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Lexycon
                            It's pretty easy really. It's best done on Karkand, or rather I did it on Karkand. Just spawn as Special Forces, then just plant your C4's on walls, roads, alley's and pretty much anywhere. Try running around with your C4 and if you spot an enemy, throw it and run away quickly and detonate.
                            MEC or US forces? 16, 32, or 64?

Comment

Re: Explosives badge : Any Tips ?

Jeeps or buggies and C4 - make sure you yell ayeyiyiyiyiyiiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiiiiii!!!! as you blow up the enemy.

Comment

Working...
                              X