Blood and gore addon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood and gore addon?

I was wondering if there are currently any mods(addons?) out(or in the making) that add blood and gore addtions. If i recall correctly there was one for BF1942 and I was just curious as to wether or not there was one for BF2

yea same here i found blood textures in the bf2 textures wonder y they havnt used em

Comment

Originally posted by NAK[n00gz]Wolf
      yea same here i found blood textures in the bf2 textures wonder y they havnt used em
      For a T (Teen) ESRB Rating? There our some mods out there which have blood imlemented (BF:Experience for one)

Comment

as u can see from my previous post about this same topic, some feel yes, others are just idiots who say no..

Comment

if i type "blood" in the search-function of the board , i find lots of topics

Comment

I've also located the blood.dds textures in the sub-folders of the materials. I believe it was just another concept scrapped for either ratings or incompletion.

Comment

the most available blood-mods use this texture to generate a bloodpuff , you can
              edit the files: e_bhit_s_sold_bodyarmour.tweak , e_bhit_s_sold_head.tweak , e_bhit_s_sold_limb.tweak in Objects_server.zip Effects\impacts\bhits\small\

you just have to replace the Anim_smoke texture with the bloodtexture or you give the smoke a red color , when you change Objecttemplate.color1 and Objecttemplate.color2 to maybe 0.5/0/0

Comment

ok no more comments or useless info plz. if you dont got a link to the download or any information about a download plz dont post here kthxby .

Comment

maybe you wanna try this http://www.excentriker.de/bf2/excentriker_v0.4.zip little mod made by myself, its some kind of realism-mod with bloodeffect and some changes to weapons-damage and deviation.

Then you have at the beginning of http://forums.totalbf2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8 2 threads, the Battlefield Experience BF:E .06 and BF2_Realism mini-mod , they have also blood in it , amongst many other changes.

Comment

i did some effekttweaking with the editor and made some new bloodmod , its part of excentriker mod v0.4

some screens:

Comment

Looks great

Comment

call of duty has blood and is rated T ea is dumb.

Comment

Sorry i've made an failure in the install.bat of the excentriker-mod , if somebody has tried it and it did not work please download it again , i tested it and it works now like it should.

Comment

Working...
                          X