help plz - ribbons...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help plz - ribbons...

just posting in regard to that im sure that ive gotten a ribbon or 2 more than i have atm, and i havent gotten them...
    i have the reqs that are on this site and i havent gotten them, not sure why
    thx.

It takes time for the servers to update your file. So you just have to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden
      just posting in regard to that im sure that ive gotten a ribbon or 2 more than i have atm, and i havent gotten them...
      i have the reqs that are on this site and i havent gotten them, not sure why
      thx.
      A lot of ribbons are round based, and maybe you just havn't had a good enough round yet to recieve those ribbons.

And you have to be on a ranked server

Comment

I'll help you out with this little gem:

Stop worrying about your ribbons and just enjoy the game!

Comment

I second that motion lol.

Comment

I always liked going out and getting ribbons, made the rounds a little more goal oriented when playing with bad teammates

Comment

If it says you won it in game, but BFHQ says you didn't win it, see this stickie

If you think you earned it, but haven't, you probably didn't actually earn it then.

Comment

if it comes up during the round with the usual drumroll and "youve been nominated for an award" and it hasn't come on BFHQ yet, it usually takes some amount of time for that update to take place.

Comment

thx for the help.
                  i havent gotten them in the game, it never came up so its not an issue of updating, but im sure ive gotten like at least 2 more than i have, unless theres a typo or something in the req's on this site(maybe supposed to be in 1 round or something), so idk, thx.

Comment

Working...
                  X