Basic Explosives Ordinance Badge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Explosives Ordinance Badge?

Basic Explosives Ordinance Badge is one of the two basic badges that i have not goten yet. I was wondering if anyone had any trips on how to get this badge(such as map, placment of c4, ect.)

Feel free to post your ideas/guide how to get this badge.

put some C4 in the heli wait for a load and blow em
    also near their CP place some C4 works well

Comment

anyone else?

Comment

ive not got that badge yet but heres one for you put c4 around one of your flags and as soon as you see it turn white set it of your garanted a couple of kills that way.

Comment

Originally posted by -[PSC]-Feist
          anyone else?
          I was looking for the same thing since that badge is also on my wishlist. Found this: Basic Explosive Ordinance : ~15 kills (With C4/AT mines/Claymores), in 1 round. That's a link to a very extensive guide to all the badges and medals btw.

Comment

there is a topic over this on general to, ....

I had problems with that badge to, I do kill lots of guys with C4 but never 13 in one round, but in the other thread there was this tip, I used the tip once and I got the badge.

Play strike at karkand on the MEC side, not as a spec ops but as a sniper.
            Then from the start you just put claymores in the doorways to the first point, and some between the buildings leading to the flag, and some near the flag.

You habve only two, so or you search a resuplie, or you search a support guy, or you just die and then you have two again, every claymore will be blown up by some guy because it is realy crowded around there and lots of US guys use those entrences.

I got my badge this way after like 10 min or less , but you know, with klaymores , there will be teammates stepping on them and you will get punished, after I got the badge I had been punished for two or three teamkills, but who cares, I have the badge.

Comment

I got my veteran badge last night (23 in a round). The best way to get your explosives badge is to do the claymore thing as was suggested, or get in a 32 man server thats only half full so the tickets last a long time. c4 vehicles, when someone is capping a flag, throw c4 over the fence/wall at them and detonate it, and when you sneak up on someone you would normally knife, c4 them.

When I go for badges like this, what I do is say to myself that I will not kill a sinlge person in the round if its not with c4, no matter what. eSomeone is right there shooting at me? c4 him, etc. You will die a lot, but you will get the badge.

Comment

Working...
              X