Cant connect uing IP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant connect uing IP.

Everytime I try to connect using a servers IP it says that a connection cannot be established check your connections blah blah blah. My connection is fine! I could connect to servers using the BF2 browser but not by the IP. Anyone know how to fix this?

first of all, is it periods, not commas. and dont put the port in the ip address. the port is on the second line. second of all, is the port correct.
    edit: not trying to act stupid, just getting the general things in the way first.

Comment

Originally posted by kewl e-man
      first of all, is it periods, not commas. and dont put the port in the ip address. the port is on the second line. second of all, is the port correct.
      edit: not trying to act stupid, just getting the general things in the way first.

I know all of that but thanks anyways. I do all of that right but I still can't connect.

Comment

Double check the IP, or use the IP paste fixing program stickied at the top of this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by AviationOrdnance
          I know all of that but thanks anyways. I do all of that right but I still can't connect.
          Me too but i had it ever since i got BF2

Plus i cant connect at all, so you're acctually "lucky"

Comment

Working...
          X