gun unlocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gun unlocks

Can someone link me me or paste information about when guns are unlocked?

I had originally been having problems with stat lag, but at one point opened the g36. Logged back on to play one day and the screen popped up to unlock what I thought would be another unlocked weapon.

realized after opening the m95 that my g36 was no longer unlocked and I truly miss it. Never really use the m95. Im a front lines kinda solider-

just wanting to know how long til I have my g36 back

also why does this site show me as a PFC???

Im a lance corporal in the game?

Have been for at least 2 weeks

Comment

This site just shows the post rank not ingame rank, I'm not a Sergeant Major ingame. And to get unlocks you have to gain ranks. First unlock you get when you are Lance Corporal, then Corporal, then Sergeant, and so on.

Comment

simply cheat! LOL of course, never do this online. i don't play online so EA can't spy on me. if you don't play online, edit the file called unlock.something, i forgot the file ext. anyways go to the part of the file that has the unlock stuff and change all 0's to 1's. unlocked! but again, NEVER do this if you play online.

Comment

I suppose my other problem could have been related to the fix they issued for people who had all the guns unlocked when they started. Occured around the same time frame...

just don't understand why my g36 was no longer unlocked... that rifle is bad!

Comment

wish the g36 had a scope. could be a bug or maybe you lost some data somewhere, that is a really good question

Comment

Originally posted by the250ridah
              also why does this site show me as a PFC???

Im a lance corporal in the game?

Have been for at least 2 weeks
              this isnt based off the game ranks goes by amount of post

Comment

They're unlocked after every promotion starting with lance corporal.

Comment

Working...
                X