Battlefield 2 server list problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2 server list problems

Hi!I have a problem wtih Battlefield 2. When I click the Multiplayerbutton to join servers i dont get any servers.Up on today the game has worked perfektly.First I tested Gamespy and it worked.But now that dont work either. I have thinked of openig ports but the game worked just fine without opening before and I suspect it is somthing else.I can add that I have pacthed the game to version 1.02.I use a program called Xfire and maybe(?) that program has something to do with it. I am much grateful for answers!

//Fysme

Try exiting Xfire, see if that fixes it. There is some issue with GameSpy. I know what you're talking about as it happens to me once in a while. I just restart the game and hit "refresh" (since every other button on the in-game browser is bugged).

Also, if nothing works, just use a program called "Battlefield 2 AutoLoader. TotalBF2 had it on their homepage not to long ago, I think the URL was www.bf2al.com but I'm not sure.

Comment

I will stick to BF2AL until it comes out a solution. Maybe the fix for this bug is in the Patch 1.03?

Comment

I get the same problem....have now for a week or so...

When I first fire it up, I get a full list of servers, but if I try to refresh or update I get a blank server area...no servers listed at all... I've tried going to other places in the game, bfhq, single player, etc.. but still an empty list....

Usually I'm trying to join in with several guys on TS, so its not a big deal for me to get an IP from one of them...but either way, its a pain in the arse..

Comment

Re: Battlefield 2 server list problems

Did you get a solution to this problem I have the same..

Comment

Re: Battlefield 2 server list problems

The thing when you go in and first a full serverlist comes and when you update is just a bug. The problem I had with not geting any servers was because of my old Router. Even though I opened ports it wouldn't work. So I bought a new Router and now it worked.

//Fysme

Comment

Working...
            X