1 vs 1 dogfight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 vs 1 dogfight

hi i am |1st| khayman, i am leader of the air force in the 1st armoured division clan and seek challenges from top pilots.

i have started this 1 vs 1 dogfight thing in my clan which i try and beat as many offical challenges without losing, if i lose i will record who beat me on the homepage of the clan site... which is forever aslong as the clan lives which is a hella long time!

all matchs will be recorded with a video and will be uploaded to the site for proof of the victory etc etc.....

if u wish to challenge me please vist our site: www.1starmoureddivision.com

or u could go streight to the topic to apply: http://s12.invisionfree.com/1stArmou...p?showtopic=37

looking forward to the future matchs i will have with all u :P

*note rules will apply no laming will let the pilots get ready or warm up before we fight etc...

no killing on take off...

frags will be decided on match.

this sounds interesting can he/she who challanges choose map or does that matter ?

Comment

its kind of partily on both sides.... since its a dogfight.. u dont want to choice a map with no planes lol... but yes if they pick i map i will mostly agree to it

Comment

this sounds interesting

Comment

Im only good in dropping bombs:P.

Comment

lol well bring it on, :P u could always just do it for the training experience too.. am not like one of those guys whos like OMG I JUST PWNED YOU U DAMN N00B lol....

Comment

Hey monkey where can i find my stats?

Comment

try stick to topic plz :P i dont want this thread to turn out discussing airsoft guns and football... (example)

Comment

still waiting for challenges, comon people

Comment

You sound very confident. That's a good thing Let us all know how it works out. There are some real good pilots on these forums!

Comment

i have a pilot i would like ya to fight if your up to it -TMF-BadLizzard

Comment

Originally posted by Khayman
                        still waiting for challenges, comon people
                        Hey btw whats your in game name?

Comment

in game name is |1st| Khayman..(but if u want my rank then its **** basicly, i hardly play on ranked i always just practice with my clan.. and have some public fights). and yes i am very confident. mean no ones beatin me yet in a dogfight :P.. and yes plz send ur freinds to this and apply on my forum, cant wait i just really love a decent dogfight.

*btw before people get me wrong and start repliing "omg u big headed n00b".. thnking am big headed LOL i am seriously not... i am living up to it, but meh come apply and i give u a good game.

always wanted to do a kinda miniture thing like this so its oging to be veyr itneresting how it goes, good feedback so far so ty.

and eh stormravn i would lvoe to fight ur freind, just get him to apply.

Comment

this sounds awesome! can we watch the recorded dogfights???

Comment

ill play as long as you arent in a J-10, its impossible to shake it lol

Gulf of Oman

dfrmav@hotmail.com - MSN
                              116756321 - ICQ
                              mavepilotf14 - AIM
                              website is www.dfrsquad.com if you want to post

let's roll.

Comment

Working...
                              X