dont you just hate it when this is happens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont you just hate it when this is happens

LOL thats good stuff. it always happens right when your about to kill someone 2. never when your just running around

Comment

I was seeing ur sig cotizi and I was wondering how stabale is your system being overclocked with that asus mobo

Comment

super stable but its only running at 2.2ghz right now. ive heard that bf2 is *****y with OC so i toned it down a lil....doesnt really make a performance difference.

i love the ASUS SLI- deluxe, its way more stable than the gigabtye intel LGA board i jstu got rid of.

Comment

u have stock cooling n stuff right and how easy was it to oc and whats the highest

Comment

sry to hijack the thread but......i hit 2.58ghz on stock cooling with ram down to like 200 something mhz and a 2x HT so my fsb was really slow, but thats jsut to see what the processor can do....i really dont run it overclocked alot, even though its a perty cool running processor, i found the best settings were at 2.4ghz which provided an entirely stable system to run on...i also hit 10,000 on 3dmark03 which im proud of with a 6600GT. but ya...no major overclock during normal usage.

only problems with bf2 i have is the damn wireless card acting up a loosing signal.

Comment

My question is this.. Does this "sniper" think that the telephone pole in any way shape or form help hide him?

That's not a very good sniper imo... But I've had that same thing happen to me before. Connection cuts out and I wind up dead. Bleh

Comment

OMG i hate that.. always happens when ur pwning a server and have 40 points and still 250 tickets left lol

Comment

that makes for a great "owned" pic.. lol..

kinda ironic too cuz both players are being owned at the same time, for 2 different reasons..

Comment

It seems to happen at the worst moments and almost always ends in your death unless you're lucky.

Comment

Its all in your mind of course, you get to kill people like that for hundreds of times, but you only remember the time when you didnt get to kill. All you need to do is before you kill anyone from now on remember this moment so you apperciate how you didnt lag when you shoot.

Comment

Worst one ever was when i was about to knife someone in the back, then Connection problem appears and then my character does the knife anime but the enemy has just fled without noticing me, im left in the middle of a road with a knife out with a tank coming my way which wasn t there before.

Comment

when that happen i was so ****ing piss that i was still clicking the right mouse button.

Comment

Re: dont you just hate it when this is happens

Is there any way to reduce the number of time the connection cuts out?

Comment

Re: dont you just hate it when this is happens

bah my "Official Connection Problem Screenie" thread is dead......post it there! keep it alive!!

Comment

Working...
                              X