Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jet tips.

I have a couple of additions:

- Dont cut your throttle...youll be too vulnerable to recover.

- fly at around 280 over the carrier and youll fix half your health, only do it if you shot down the other fighter, hovering or landing is begging for multiple bad things, like arty, freindly blocking yoru jet, helo ramming you, ect ect.

- use a flight stick

- light people up with missle lock when they go in for a bomb run, you might save the guy geting the bombs, and alot of people panic and smack trees when they get locked up at that moment, another perk is they always pull up, which lets you lead them easier.

Comment

Originally posted by skuppers View Post
      102 knife kills? Looks like someone is a medic cheater...Nice tips, but I dislike your use of cheating for personal score gain.

I have over 180 knife kills and have only been playing for 5 months

and anyone who wants to get badges will know you need 100 for expert and is well do-abel in a short space of time.Go ane learn how to play before you start calling out haxor.

Comment

Originally posted by skuppers View Post
        102 knife kills? Looks like someone is a medic cheater...Nice tips, but I dislike your use of cheating for personal score gain.
        You're an idiot.

Comment

Just cos they got alot of kills dont mean they cheat. Either they very good, or your too bad to actually rack up that many kills. Either way, LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME!!!

Comment

Yes....^^ QFT

Comment

Thank you mate :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by JagoTehBull View Post
                Just cos they got alot of kills dont mean they cheat. Either they very good, or your too bad to actually rack up that many kills. Either way, LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME!!!

IT WAS TWO YEARS AGO!!

........... maybe you should stop having ago at people for what they did years ago??

Comment

Originally posted by Suicidal.Summers
                  getting back on topic here.

i'm fairly competent when it comes to actual flying however when i have a target locked onto me i ALWAYS get pwned , yet when i fire on other targets when in dog fights 50% of the time the missiles miss the target, how do pilots do that ?

and what kind of throttle % should i be using for different tasks ?
                  Thats the same thing with me. Sure i'll get the lucky dodge here and there. But then you know theres someone better than you behind you. All you hear is *beep beep beep* *activate solar flares* *beep beep beep* *go crazy left right up down* *beep beep boom!*

And then when im behind them. Locked on, wait for them to launch their solar flares, shoot off 2 rockets and he dodges them as if hes Neo.

Comment

Working...
                  X