Has anyone seen this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen this?

Very frustrating, my squad and I(about 6 of us) rolled in to take a flag, the flag never changed...not once! There were no enemies around just us, has anyone seen this?

Yeah it's in here some where. Something about the game thought one of you were on the other team or something. Or walk away from it. Get out of capture distance and walk back into capture distance. I've had it happen to me as well. I would be sittin' there. Flag doesn't change. Some other dude come's up and get's the cap. DAMN! Another wonderful bug.

Comment

I heard some teammates last night talking about a similiar situation. They said that the flag wouldnt change for them. I read it in passing, but now that I think about it, we got our butts handed to us for the first time in quite a few games. I guess its hard to win when you cant cap a flag.

Comment

I remember hearing somewhere that it won't let you gray a flag if there is still even one enemy in the cap radius.

Comment

ah thanks guys, I can have my wife un commit be now from the crazy house.

Comment

Originally posted by [WOW]BLITZ
            ah thanks guys, I can have my wife un commit be now from the crazy house.
            LOL!

I thought one night I was crazy too! When I saw dead bodies jerkin' around like they were being resurrected. Then posing like christ on the crucifix for about 4-5 sec's. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobing
              I remember hearing somewhere that it won't let you gray a flag if there is still even one enemy in the cap radius.
              That's how it was in BF1942. Since BF: Vietnam to stop flag capture you have to have same amount of people. So for example if one guy is capping a flag and 2 or 3 more guys come they will capture it because they overpower that 1 guy.

Comment

Originally posted by livilaNic
                LOL!

I thought one night I was crazy too! When I saw dead bodies jerkin' around like they were being resurrected. Then posing like christ on the crucifix for about 4-5 sec's. :shock:
                LOL saw that one 2, just kept shooting and tossing grenades until the freaks died!

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobing

nah thats crap..on dalian i get a ton of points when i'm in "can't be arsed mode" by sitting inside the building on the upper level of the north east flag. (south west corner of the main room) they can't see you, you're in the cap area, and everytime they cap the flag they move off and i retake it, then it happens again, then again... i actually got 40+ teamwork points by sitting there on my belly doing fk all one round.

Comment

Originally posted by [F.E.A.R]Cicada
                    nah thats crap..on dalian i get a ton of points when i'm in "can't be arsed mode" by sitting inside the building on the upper level of the north east flag. (south west corner of the main room) they can't see you, you're in the cap area, and everytime they cap the flag they move off and i retake it, then it happens again, then again... i actually got 40+ teamwork points by sitting there on my belly doing fk all one round.

lol, they must have had a retarded commander

Comment

LOL saw that one 2, just kept shooting and tossing grenades until the freaks died!
                      Right! LMAO!

Comment

Yeah everytime they move off you can cap it, as you're the only one in the cap radius.

What I read about the BF2 capping system is that even if you have 3 guys and 1 enemy in the flag radius, it will hold the flag grey, and will not let you fully cap it until that enemy leaves the flag zone or is killed.

Comment

This situation was on Karkand, at the market. There were no enemies around, it did it several times, UAV didn't show anything either, unless spec ops was hiding someone on upper level, which I am not aware of...

Comment

its a bug, get everybody to pull out of range and then back in, usually fixes it.

Comment

This situation was on Karkand, at the market. There were no enemies around, it did it several times, UAV didn't show anything either, unless spec ops was hiding someone on upper level, which I am not aware of...
                              I had the same thing happen at that same flag. We may have been in the same game. We were USMC side, about 4 of us on foot and I think we even had a buggie there too. We waited for about 30 seconds while the blue bar was totally full but the flag stayed grey. Then a few enemies came in and killed us all, and retook the flag.

Comment

Working...
                              X